Change log 7.5.1

bamf

5 minutes ago, Haych said:

I like that you are testing it out and we will trial it properly, but don't expect many gangs to fight it more than once. House cap on Arms island was a nice addition though.

Have you considered looking at the East side of the map? A handful of amazing locations there, not enough activity goes on, on that side of the map. Add a Sofia Rebel, couple cartels there and you'll see the whole map being utilised more

@bamf Yeah, everytime i fly past sofia I wonder why the only cartel near there is the terrible ghost hotel one next to heroin processing, so many better places. 

Just now, cFeor said:

@bamf Yeah, everytime i fly past sofia I wonder why the only cartel near there is the terrible ghost hotel one next to heroin processing, so many better places. 

Arms has historically been on the "island" where it currently resides, so that's why the new spots are mostly there.  It's not that we can't place it elsewhere, but that is where it has historically been.  

I've looked at the other spots on the east side - and I do like a couple of them.  I'm not saying we won't move something over there, but it was relatively easy to add these two spots to start gathering live feedback.  

cFeor and Sergio like this
5 minutes ago, cFeor said:

Yeah, that side of the map has to be utilised much more. 

Might as well add East Arms into rotation as well @bamf, you saw the community poll, 90 people wanted it back.

Keep Arms on the island as you mentioned, you can have the East map caps either Wongs/Drug. Just means that compound across the water from Ghost Hotel will need to be a rebel or something

Edited by Haych
FsX likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

e63052e2f8ec9ed28b77479ae3112dc7.jpg

But owning this is perfectly fine ? :frog:

There are some houses that are owned that are too close to cartels - we will likely be addressing that in the very near future.  

A house inside the cap though, that would allow someone to lock themselves inside and cap which is a terrible idea.  

Midamaru likes this
1 minute ago, bamf said:

Arms has historically been on the "island" where it currently resides, so that's why the new spots are mostly there.  It's not that we can't place it elsewhere, but that is where it has historically been.  

I've looked at the other spots on the east side - and I do like a couple of them.  I'm not saying we won't move something over there, but it was relatively easy to add these two spots to start gathering live feedback.  

If it's not too much to ask, you could just throw in locations at any time and hold a poll/thread on the forums for feedback about it.

Most people that fight cartels are really active on the forums and so the right public will give you feedback :)

40 minutes ago, Haych said:

Fyi, this area is dog shit and is going to be no different to the other forest house cap we had. This was the Coke Field on my previous server and combat here was utter trash, going to be even worse for Cartels.

I understand its going to a 'trial' but please, just take a look at the location

bring back east arms

50 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Thank (unidentified APD officer) mostly. When he and his friends came back 8 times to slowly kill the entirety of the wanted people in FSA while Bamf was playing with them; it solidified the idea that lethals just pay too much. Especially when they're free.

Want to make money from criminals? Catch them.

God forbid the pussies in the FSA with all the advantages rebels have, with numbers advantage, get killed by someone with lesser gear.  Pathetic.

As usual, pampered rebels on asylum get another freebie after getting owned by someone at a disadvantage.

Just now, JimmyBeans said:

God forbid the pussies in the FSA with all the advantages rebels have, with numbers advantage, get killed by someone with lesser gear.  Pathetic.

As usual, pampered rebels on asylum get another freebie after getting owned by someone at a disadvantage.

You dont play civilian much do you?

Big Gay Jay, Term, Scott and 3 others like this
1 minute ago, JimmyBeans said:

I don't accept your premise Jimmy.  The number of times those APD officers came back to a scene that they had no chance of "winning" other than by lethaling people one at a time was appalling.  It's that sort of mentality that drives newer players from servers - so I fixed it.  

Bikstok, Big Bird, bC420 and 10 others like this
1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

Thank (unidentified APD officer) mostly. When he and his friends came back 8 times to slowly kill the entirety of the wanted people in FSA while Bamf was playing with them; it solidified the idea that lethals just pay too much. Especially when they're free.

Want to make money from criminals? Catch them.

With love, myself and @Jimbo!

Kelly, JIMBO and Tiger like this