Firstly and most importantly, i have absolutely no idea whatsoever if this is even possible to implement 

secondly, my idea

1. A unique ifrit spawn point on arms 'island'

2. These ifrits cannot be driven out/off the arms 'island'. They can't be chopped or used in other activities.

3. A one time purchase. They cannot be stored in ones garage. similar to swat vehicles.

4. MUCH cheaper than the $100k plus for standard ifrits.

my reasoning, for more fighting between rebels

gang life is very stale right now and from my and my gangs experience, many opponents are very hesistant/wary about pulling ifrits and they are a make or break part of fights, so this should encourage the 'smaller' gangs to fight with much less worry, cops dont need to worry about cheap ifrits rampaging through altis etc

arms island because it is has one purpose and that is fighting

i can see postives and negatives but i don't know if it's possible i will ask what ya'll think

JacobHarr and Frizzy like this
11 minutes ago, Pedreco said:

....Or keep it how it is because there are no issues with the current method of pulling ifrits, cartels are meant to be a fight and if you cant afford to do it you shouldnt be there. 

or.. have to babysit at cartels or you don't get a fight since your gang (not having a go here btw) asked us not to  chop your ifrits

Edited by BrutaL
3 minutes ago, Pedreco said:

Genuinely confused here. What is the goal with this idea. To make cartels cheaper to fight? 

To make gangs be less scared of fighting cartels because gang life is very inactive

most gangs now will not fight unless you assure them you won't chop the ifrits

this gives an alternative that can only be used on the arms area and nowhere else

Edited by BrutaL

Hmm

Just now, BrutaL said:

To make gangs be less scared of fighting cartels

most gangs now will not fight unless you assure them you won't chop the ifrits

this gives an alternative that can only be used on the arms area and nowhere else

hmmm, i suppose i can see where you comming from with that idea but i believe that the reason gangs dont fight as is, is the simple reason of skill differences. No gang wants to show up to a cartel the know they will get smacked at. Reguardless of a vehicle price. Also numbers are always an issue now as most quality asylum players have other games to play to stay interested i rarely think that vehicle price is the reason for stale cartel pvp.

Just now, Pedreco said:

Hmm

hmmm, i suppose i can see where you comming from with that idea but i believe that the reason gangs dont fight as is, is the simple reason of skill differences. No gang wants to show up to a cartel the know they will get smacked at. Reguardless of a vehicle price. Also numbers are always an issue now as most quality asylum players have other games to play to stay interested i rarely think that vehicle price is the reason for stale cartel pvp.

but if the skill difference is a problem then taking a $100k ifrit to an arms cartel that you may lose throws away any incentive

if there was no risk of losing $100k ifrits, im pretty sure there would be more motivation to fight and much less to 'lose'

and again, only on the arms island means it does not affect anywhere else on altis

24 minutes ago, Pedreco said:

Hmm

Tbh. There isnt any other game Im interested in. Not a single one. I play a couple games of CS a night, but thats it. Games in general are very stale right now. No new games or content to existing games. Half the time I just find myself staring at my screen that has nothing but my desktop on it. 

Akula and Frizzy like this

I love the idea but i can see the cons already:

cons: Everyone will have an ifrit, will cause insane server desync.

Or they just wont end up purchasing it again because honestly after looking at my self not buying grenades because im a cheap fuck i cant imagine my self paying for a 30k ifrit temporarily or anyone else. Its a catch 22, if its too cheap its bad, if it isnt its bad.

22 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I love the idea but i can see the cons already:

cons: Everyone will have an ifrit, will cause insane server desync.

Or they just wont end up purchasing it again because honestly after looking at my self not buying grenades because im a cheap fuck i cant imagine my self paying for a 30k ifrit temporarily or anyone else. Its a catch 22, if its too cheap its bad, if it isnt its bad.

if it could be limited to say 1 per gang for example but like i said i don't know whats possible to implement coding wise and what's not

Gangs should just stop being pussies, simple.

Luckily the bigger gangs don't actively play on the servers, they just come onto fight, so holding cartels for your own is very easy, and the Cartels pay more than enough to support the gang with multiple Ifrits on a daily basis.

If your gang is not comfortable with Ifrits or pushing? Practise in private servers. Me and Pete would spend countless hours just learning everything you need to know about MRAP's constantly practising together to a point where we are very confident in driving. The more you practise, the more you get a feel for it, the better you get. 

The reason Elysium do so well is because I can instantly name 6-7 players who are confident with Ifrits, whereas gangs these days rely on 1 player to drive, and when he's not on, well rip, or when you need 2 Ifrits, well rip again

Edited by Haych
Big Bird likes this
2 minutes ago, Haych said:

The reason Elysium do so well is because I can instantly name 6-7 players who are confident with Ifrits, whereas gangs these days rely on 1 player to drive, and when he's not on, well rip, or when you need 2 Ifrits, well rip again

Most gangs ask for no chop now, like what the fuck, who is going to be contesting your cartels, you have a free pass to fill up your gang bank/make money/craft ifrits all day everyday, the fact that they're too scared/poor to risk an ifrit is fucking unbelievable, if they're honestly that poor they should really stick to defending, not to mention the smokes people do, straight don't give a fuck drops in the open/weird spots, obviously that shit is unlikely to work but if that's the best you got then you should really start practicing.

Haych likes this