5 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

If every house doesnt have a suicide vest in it you're doing something wrong.  At the height of both runs of Synergy I think I had a surplus of 10 vests and 8 speedbombs on top of 1 vest per house..

Hell my shed at DP10 near Meth cartel cap had 5 by itself...

39 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Also, Money Cap doesn't exist anymore. You're just taxed when you convert your excess funds from the Central Bank of Greece to the Bank of Altis/Tanoa.

A simple a way of putting those words in a smarter way is... When you reach 1 mil, all income is greatly reduced :)

10 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

I've never bought a suicide vest or RPG, never had the opportunity to kill at least 4+ people at the right moment, FSA use speedbombs on cop cars who barley lose any money from being blown up. I ... I just don't understand them sometimes

tumblr_lrn8s9Rhtp1qi7kbeo1_500.gif

33 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

I've never bought a suicide vest or RPG, never had the opportunity to kill at least 4+ people at the right moment, FSA use speedbombs on cop cars who barley lose any money from being blown up. I ... I just don't understand them sometimes

1. Because its hilarious

2. Explosions are cool

3. Its usually the last thing someone expects.

Hell, I drove a speed bomb strapped hatchback into arms just to blow up someones ifrit.  I wasn't even in a gang that was fighting...

12 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

1. Because its hilarious

2. Explosions are cool

Hell, I drove a speed bomb strapped hatchback into arms just to blow up someones ifrit.  I wasn't even in a gang that was fighting...

he will understand one day the feeling you get when you blow up like 10 people and see the rage in chat lol, best feeling ever

Clint Beastwood likes this
2 hours ago, Goldy said:

FSA has constant suicide vests, rpg's, vehicles.

Money cap didn't solve the problem.

Plz remove ty.

You gotta look at who has the RPGs and Vests though. I think you'll discover the real pattern/problem (whichever one you see it as) 

22 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

1. Because its hilarious

2. Explosions are cool

Queue video of corn wanted for 5 mil baiting cops so you could strap a speed bomb to their car. Lmfao. That shit was the best. 

Clint Beastwood likes this
20 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Alex : "Clint you're behind 3 paychecks, one of them is 300k"

Clint : "Fuck... I think I have everything- guess I'll just buy 5 more speedbombs"

*spends 4 speed bombs that night blowing up Precinct 1's armored vehicles*

THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL A TRYHARD LADIES AND GENTLEMAN. <3 YOU

6 hours ago, Axe said:

You gotta look at who has the RPGs and Vests though. I think you'll discover the real pattern/problem (whichever one you see it as) 

Idk who half of them are as they change their name constantly to retarded shit. Some guy named Qassar or something like that used about 2-3 suicide vests at donor rebel in like an hour today. One was  against a hatch sport with two people in it and another was against some guys in an Olympus gang. I have also experienced on numerous occasions getting vested in the big tower at donor rebel when I am just by myself. Also, not sure if this was in one of their videos or not but someone was talking about how they placed spike strips next to cocaine processing and then run up and vest you. Not fun at all.

2 minutes ago, Goldy said:

Idk who half of them are as they change their name constantly to retarded shit. Some guy named Qassar or something like that used about 2-3 suicide vests at donor rebel in like an hour today. One was  against a hatch sport with two people in it and another was against some guys in an Olympus gang. I have also experienced on numerous occasions getting vested in the big tower at donor rebel when I am just by myself. Also, not sure if this was in one of their videos or not but someone was talking about how they placed spike strips next to cocaine processing and then run up and vest you. Not fun at all.

I mean.... I have spike strips, and civs can use them. There are ways of getting spike strips. Some easier than others..... 

46 minutes ago, Goldy said:

Everyone chooses to play the game the way they see fit. If FSA wants to run around vesting everyone, at least they're having fun, which is generally what I try to do when playing a game. You might enjoy fighting cartels all day. Everyone is different, we all can't be Badabing Badaboom.

1 hour ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Everyone chooses to play the game the way they see fit. If FSA wants to run around vesting everyone, at least they're having fun, which is generally what I try to do when playing a game. You might enjoy fighting cartels all day. Everyone is different, we all can't be Badabing Badaboom.

Trust me I get that. But some of the stuff is just out right ridiculous and annoying.

On 8/19/2016 at 8:51 PM, Cassettes said:

I used a vest on Instincts Hemmtt Full of gold bars feels good :D