Change log 7.5.2

bamf

Can we actually get the war points system fixed?

It doesn't work as intended. For example I kill someone who has wayyy more points than me, I'll receive about 6, if they kill me, they get 50+. The lower points you have, the less you receive, the more you have, the more you receive, doesn't matter who you kill.

For example if i'm at 300 and Jimbo is at 3000, I should get more for killing him, yet he will receive around 60 whereas I will get around 6. It's working the complete opposite than how it should be. Please fix this for the next time points get reset.

@bamf @speed

sakha, JIMBO and Shepurd like this
Just now, Haych said:

Can we actually get the war points system fixed?

It doesn't work as intended. For example I kill someone who has wayyy more points than me, I'll receive about 6, if they kill me, they get 50+. The lower points you have, the less you receive, the more you have, the more you receive, doesn't matter who you kill.

For example if i'm at 300 and Jimbo is at 3000, I should get more for killing him, yet he will receive around 60 whereas I will get around 6. It's working the complete opposite than how it should be. Please fix this for the next time points get reset.

@bamf @speed

10 kills and I will have 650+ points, shouldn't be able to progress so fast, also, these "month" long seasons are very long..

Haych and Shepurd like this
Just now, Midamaru said:

How much points did you lose again from me killing you? xD

71 I believe, can't remember, I lose an average of 68 per death, if I have >3500 war rating I get 70+ per kill, if 3000-3500 I'll get 60-65 per kill, anything above 3000 I lose 65 points minimum per death

pretty broken, the victory ranking is still bugged, one season so far yet people have >20 points.

Sergio likes this
1 hour ago, Jimbo! said:

71 I believe, can't remember, I lose an average of 68 per death, if I have >3500 war rating I get 70+ per kill, if 3000-3500 I'll get 60-65 per kill, anything above 3000 I lose 65 points minimum per death

pretty broken, the victory ranking is still bugged, one season so far yet people have >20 points.

I just rarely shoot people, i'm a nice person.

3 hours ago, Jimbo! said:

Is anyone else still getting memory errors when trying to join Asylum? Has been happening for a while but is still yet to be addressed.

Spamming in for 30mins+ and getting a memory error each time isn't too fun.

I set the Arma 3 launcher malloc value to "system" (no quotes). You can alternatively delete the dll's. Even BI recomemends using the system malloc instead of what they provide (dll's).

I also run the performance binary and have not had any memory errors or leaks. I used to get them all the time joining S2.

Edited by Serpico
Just now, Serpico said:

I set the Arma 3 launcher malloc value to "system" (no quotes). You can alternatively delete the dll's. Even BI recomemends using the system malloc instead of what they provide (dll's).

I also run the performance binary and have not had any memory errors or leaks.

I solved my memory leak problem but the memory errors a lot of us get is only on asylum, seems to be a problem with only asylum.

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this

How to go in the right direction:

1. fix desync/ how often servers go down. Anything in a forward direction is good.

2. add more legal/illegal money making methods. 

3. fix the war ratings.

4. make some optics and apex weapons craftable.

5. add more loot crate skins (harambe for governor)

6. allow players to sell extra crate rewards.

7. add in more achievements with some kind of award (8mil prestige reward)

8. remove karaoke or post on the forums at the beginning of the month people have 1 week to suggest songs then the next 1-3 weeks to vote for the new song.

kingtoad likes this