Change log 7.5.2

bamf

Just now, Allstarplaya said:

INC more player reports for Mayham to put into IA reports. Watch your backs fellow LT's, he's coming for you.........

LMFao off topic but i didnt even realise that was a gif.. like the first 5 secs is just still and i just seen it now.. i thought i was going mad xD

3 minutes ago, Treeherder said:

I just came back from watching other cops through the body cam system and it's some scary shit. You can see everything and the they have no idea you're watching. This should never have been added and needs to be removed.

Why? If they have nothing to hide then people can watch them. 

Feel like I'm going to be that guy sitting on dispatch with my name changed watching every officer's move, to weed out the corrupt. :) 

Edited by BioHazard
2 minutes ago, BrutaL said:

i barely play cop but i am going to start just to be  my true self.. a spying peeping tom

Exactly. But this should improve the APD as a whole, because the officers that shouldn't be white listed will be less likely to do stupid things while there is a chance they are being watched.

Imagine sitting on dispatch and watching an officer selling his MX'es to a gang mate :o

Edited by BioHazard
Olivia likes this
1 minute ago, BioHazard said:

Exactly. But this should improve the APD as a whole, because the officers that shouldn't be white listed will be less likely to do stupid things while there is a chance they are being watched.

Imagine sitting on dispatch and watching an officer selling his MX'es to a gang mate :o

yes because we need more reports for people to quit the community and never come back. 

4 minutes ago, Allstarplaya said:

yes because we need more reports for people to quit the community and never come back. 

If they're corrupt or breaking rules and are clearly aware of it, then that's their fault, and they should be held entirely responsible for their actions and expect the consequences that follow. 

If they decide to leave the community after that, then so be it. 

Edited by BioHazard
Olivia likes this

Just a though, with the dispatch being able to watch body-cams, what keeping them from doing what some officers do and just afk the chair? I mean if there is going to be a reason for ppl to sit and collect their checks its going to be abused. The only Difference is now they have a "reason" to sit there. I say take a room in a HQ and make it an office like the Gov's office were higher ups can have this system and can be able to lock the door. I really don't see a reason for anyone below sgt to have this seeing we really don't have a reason to "spy" on other officers.

54 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

If they're corrupt or breaking rules and are clearly aware of it, then that's their fault, and they should be held entirely responsible for their actions and expect the consequences that follow. 

If they decide to leave the community after that, then so be it. 

This is a video game (VIDEO GAME),  you don't think there are corrupt cops in everyday society ( in real life)......You must be delusional, corrupt cops is just part of what made Asylum into what it is today.  If you have dick suckering cops looking to get a promotion by reporting other cops for every little thing is healthy for the community then you yourself don't belong here. 

This new feature is going to be abused and should have a rank requirement to operate as well. Furthermore the person who is viewing has to have the ability to record the actions of the corrupt officer to show as evidence. So a LT. who is hiding in the dispatcher can just give points to anyone they feel is doing something wrong with the need to show no evidence.

Edited by Allstarplaya
Sergio, Kalier, Kettles and 1 other like this