Change log 7.5.3

bamf

This update is fairly substantial in terms of cartel life.  We have added a ton of new locations, as well as removed old locations that were not terribly popular.  With that, here are the changes:  

• The oil cartel is no longer under water.  The oil cartel is also using it's influence to manufacture rubber (which it stores at the cartel).  There are two locations that the oil cartel rotates between.  
  • The Wong triad has decided that it's current location is no longer tenable.  They have branched out to two new locations on the map, but will only be in one spot each server cycle.  
  • The Arms cartel capture points have been adjusted.  There are four potential areas now.  
  • The Drug cartel capture points have been streamlined from six to three (eliminating the double positions at meth peninsula and the ghost hotel).  
  • War points have had their math recalculated to make more sense.  

Bug fixes and misc:  

• Drones may only be purchased by talented APD Sergeants and higher now.
  • Additional weapons have been made available to undercover APD officers.
  • The APD will now be able to tell when you are carrying lockpicks.  
  • The APD GoPro system will now notify an officer when he is being spectated.
  • Fixed a bug related to calling helicopters from the garage.  
  • Rubber may now be sold at various locations around the island.  Vendors will purchase rubber at relevant market pricing.  
9 minutes ago, bamf said:

This update is fairly substantial in terms of cartel life.  We have added a ton of new locations, as well as removed old locations that were not terribly popular.  With that, here are the changes:  

• The oil cartel is no longer under water.  The oil cartel is also using it's influence to manufacture rubber (which it stores at the cartel).  There are two locations that the oil cartel rotates between.  
  • The Wong triad has decided that it's current location is no longer tenable.  They have branched out to two new locations on the map, but will only be in one spot each server cycle.  
  • The Arms cartel capture points have been adjusted.  There are four potential areas now.  
  • The Drug cartel capture points have been streamlined from six to three (eliminating the double positions at meth peninsula and the ghost hotel).  
  • War points have had their math recalculated to make more sense.  

Bug fixes and misc:  

• Drones may only be purchased by talented APD Corporals and higher now.
  • Additional weapons have been made available to undercover APD officers.
  • The APD will now be able to tell when you are carrying lockpicks.  
  • The APD GoPro system will now notify an officer when he is being spectated.
  • Fixed a bug related to calling helicopters from the garage.  
  • Rubber may now be sold at various locations around the island.  Vendors will purchase rubber at relevant market pricing.  

@bamf corporals can now access drones??

How to go in the right direction:

1. fix desync/ how often servers go down. Anything in a forward direction is good.

2. add more legal/illegal money making methods. 

3. fix the war ratings.

4. make some optics and apex weapons craftable.

5. add more loot crate skins (harambe for governor)

6. allow players to sell extra crate rewards.

7. add in more achievements with some kind of award (8mil prestige reward)

8. remove karaoke or post on the forums at the beginning of the month people have 1 week to suggest songs then the next 1-3 weeks to vote for the new song.

kingtoad likes this

I can't connect now since the patch, I was just online a minute ago but now I am getting this error

"You cannot play/edit this mission it is depended on downloadable content that has been deleted
A3/structures.F_exp_commercial_fuelstation_02"

please someone help, I tried deleted the mission file in the cache but still getting this error. I have no idea what happend. Has anyone experienced this before?

4 minutes ago, Watts said:

I can't connect now since the patch, I was just online a minute ago but now I am getting this error

"You cannot play/edit this mission it is depended on downloadable content that has been deleted
A3/structures.F_exp_commercial_fuelstation_02"

please someone help, I tried deleted the mission file in the cache but still getting this error. I have no idea what happend. Has anyone experienced this before?

Do you have Apex?  I thought I used the Altis version of that fuelstation, but maybe I fat fingered it...