Change log 7.5.3

bamf

5 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Bamf and I had a discussion on that this morning. We brainstormed ideas, we'll see what comes of it.

JUST SUPER UNFAIR IF WE LOCKPICK IFRITS cops go straight to chop shop same thing when we trying to take cop cars this will give cops reason to buy alarms for vehicles 

3 minutes ago, sakha said:

you mean animation or in the sidechat thing  where X person lockpicking x car?

if side-chat +1.

It'd be cool if we could see "Person A was seen lockpicking a vehicle" in sidechat only if they drive through a speeding camera.  

A vast majority of those notifications in side chat I don't do a thing about but it's useful when a new player has their car stolen.  It would be kind of similar to fugitive pings and might be a nice middle ground.

We won't be able to tell if the new war rating system is good or not with the current stats. A new season has to start to be able to tell if the new system is good or not because so many people are in the thousands and I think the system wasn't designed for people to get that high. As Jimbo said, he would have to hold around a 30KD in order to be on positive progress. I'm around 300 points, lower than average, and i'm receiving 3 per kill and around 7 per death.

Also if it wasn't for the lag, the massive construction compound for Wongs Cartel isn't to bad, however the Barack building have to go. There is enough spots to hide inside the cap which isn't to bad as you can wall bang all of them, however there is not a single rifle round in Arma that can penetrate that building, not even a .50 Offroad.

Tiger likes this
1 minute ago, Haych said:

We won't be able to tell if the new war rating system is good or not with the current stats. A new season has to start to be able to tell if the new system is good or not because so many people are in the thousands and I think the system wasn't designed for people to get that high. As Jimbo said, he would have to hold around a 30KD in order to be on positive progress. I'm around 300 points, lower than average, and i'm receiving 3 per kill and around 7 per death.

Also if it wasn't for the lag, the massive construction compound for Wongs Cartel isn't to bad, however the Barack building have to go. There is enough spots to hide inside the cap which isn't to bad as you can wall bang all of them, however there is not a single rifle round in Arma that can penetrate that building, not even a .50 Offroad.

@Paratus @bamf @Motown give this guy contributor already

Monster likes this