Change log 7.5.4

bamf

Just searched the trunk of a plane that was 100% a drug plane (Searched registration and it disappeared) and it said nothing is illegal.

@Paratus

@bamf

I'm a retard. He probably hadn't picked up his drugs yet as the guy just landed.

But the check registration should be fixed if possible so cops can see if its a stolen plane.

Edited by Scott
4 hours ago, bamf said:

Behind every great drug lord is a group of people moving drugs around, and usually this means pilots to fly the drugs from place to place.  Coming with today's patch the kingpins on Altis and Tanoa are looking for you if you can fly a plane.  Like most drug dealers though, they are not going to just take your word for it that you will deliver the yayo.  Be prepared to put up your own money to ensure you will get the drugs delivered on time.  

• Drug trafficking missions have been added to select airfields around both islands.  When you take a mission, the drug trafficker will provide you a plane to fly to another airfield where you will load the drugs.  Fly back to the original airfield to deliver the drugs and collect your money.  If you feel the heat and can't deliver the drugs on time, fly to another drug deal to land the plane and cancel the mission (but remember failure has a price as well).  

This is pure dank

9 hours ago, bamf said:

Behind every great drug lord is a group of people moving drugs around, and usually this means pilots to fly the drugs from place to place.  Coming with today's patch the kingpins on Altis and Tanoa are looking for you if you can fly a plane.  Like most drug dealers though, they are not going to just take your word for it that you will deliver the yayo.  Be prepared to put up your own money to ensure you will get the drugs delivered on time.  

• Drug trafficking missions have been added to select airfields around both islands.  When you take a mission, the drug trafficker will provide you a plane to fly to another airfield where you will load the drugs.  Fly back to the original airfield to deliver the drugs and collect your money.  If you feel the heat and can't deliver the drugs on time, fly to another drug deal to land the plane and cancel the mission (but remember failure has a price as well).  

Inb4 its ruined like every other money making method.

2 hours ago, Jimbo! said:

The cargo containers are moveable via ramming at the salt flat oil cartel.

@bamf

Yes.  They also open and close as well.  Functioning as designed...

1 hour ago, Ian Walls said:

Has the syncing been fixed?  I don't really want to get on if it hasn't.

Yes, it was fixed minutes after I said a hotfix would roll out last night.  So you're fine to get on and play now.

Dr_Dingleberry likes this
3 minutes ago, dat_iceman said:

@Bikstok I agree people would / will get bored of camping as people stop doing the profession, however, with the payouts for a completed run, thats a pretty big paycheck for 5 minutes of your time.

It's very risky. You can tell immediately what someone is doing if you're driving by and see someone landing and going over. Huge potential to be caught and you need to be able to fly a plane. I'd like to see the timers shortened maybe so landing autopilot can't be used. It takes a long time for the game to land you but you have enough time for it to work. I can complete a mission that it gives me 8 minutes for in 3 minutes on tanoa.

BananaGoatPC likes this

I think it needs to be nerfed, way too easy to make money in my opinion. Keep the amount of money you make (15k-40k) but maybe make it take longer to load the drugs onto the plane? This would increase the chance of you getting robbed and caught by police. Just a thought.

Extremely fun to do though, incorporates more flying in a perfect way.

1 minute ago, Dr_Dingleberry said:

I think it needs to be nerfed, way too easy to make money in my opinion. Keep the amount of money you make (15k-40k) but maybe make it take longer to load the drugs onto the plane? This would increase the chance of you getting robbed and caught by police. Just a thought.

Extremely fun to do though, incorporates more flying in a perfect way.

See people like you need to fuck off with trying to destroy Asylum

Big Bird, Noamigo, Monster and 2 others like this