Attention Dickheads Shooting People At Smuggler

I got the worst insults thrown at me for arresting someone at a drug dealer. I saw him flying towards the airstrip so i drove up. He jumped out shooting because it's an illegal area and once being processed i got told that "cops are camping it on all servers".

Seems this new feature comes with alot of anger and unreasonable behaviour.

Initiation is also through, texts, phone calls, and of course VOIP. If they initiate with you they're initiated for 5 minutes on the second. 

Example: I initiate with you while you're in athira, you leave before i can shoot you. You come back in 4 minutes and 45 seconds later, i am still initiated and shoot you. If you die after 5:00 its RDM

29 minutes ago, Dr_Dingleberry said:

I've been shot by a guy sitting in a bush 50+ meters away, right after getting the money for the delivery. He looked suspicious with his MK-1 and full kit, but I knew I wasnt allowed to just shoot him in the head from there cause he wasn't at the dealer - clearly he doesn't care, he sniperd meh anyway. Tough life.

This right here seems wrong IMO. So I can't shoot them since they are not right next to dealer but since I am they can snipe me...

2 hours ago, {BOA}Cole said:

Initiation is also through, texts, phone calls, and of course VOIP. If they initiate with you they're initiated for 5 minutes on the second. 

Example: I initiate with you while you're in athira, you leave before i can shoot you. You come back in 4 minutes and 45 seconds later, i am still initiated and shoot you. If you die after 5:00 its RDM

They didn't initiate. They waited till I got back in my plane and shot. Period. They seem to think just because I had talked to dealer I'm KOS. But if they didn't iniaite while I was at dealer and the first thing I see or hear is them shooting me in the plane, then no, we aren't iniaited. 

This isn't an issue of initiation. This is an issue of people thinking 300m from smuggler is KOS. 

Edited by Plus One Chromosome
CharlesTrunks likes this