Hello I am back

Sneaky

Hello,

My name is Sneaky or SaKneeKy or SneakyAzShiite. I am back as an admin and player on Asylum. I have been away for a few months doing stuff in life and playing some other games to get a break (mostly ARK). Anyway, I am looking forward to creating some cool experiences in game with everyone and I have some good event ideas as well! I will also be handling player reports with a different approach, I did get a little bit abrasive in the months leading up to my break and that isn't a good reflection on me.

If you see me in game feel free to tag along whether it is on cop or civ. Seeya around!

Sneaky ^_^

PS: I added some videos so that those of you who may not know me can get a small taste =P

And obviously this recent video:

6 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Hello,

My name is Sneaky or SaKneeKy or SneakyAzShiite. I am back as an admin and player on Asylum. I have been away for a few months doing stuff in life and playing some other games to get a break (mostly ARK). Anyway, I am looking forward to creating some cool experiences in game with everyone and I have some good event ideas as well! I will also be handling player reports with a different approach, I did get a little bit abrasive in the months leading up to my break and that isn't a good reflection on me.

If you see me in game feel free to tag along whether it is on cop or civ. Seeya around!

Sneaky ^_^

Welcome back, I knew after sending that message on the forums you'd have to come back :D

Sneaky likes this
6 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Hello,

Sneaky ^_^

welcome back man. 

Sneaky likes this
11 hours ago, Midamaru said:

AHMAAAAGAAAAAWD WELCOME BACK. You also gotta be a LT. 

Ummm I think my rank stays at Corporal for now. I need to brush up on that cop RP and the guidebook before I decide anything. =P

10 hours ago, Hiraku said:

Can we stop prison breaks in flying HEMMTs again?

Of Course!

9 hours ago, Maxwell Santos said:

What server are you gonna play on?

Right now I'm hanging with my uDi group on Server 2. I do plan to play cop on server 3 again once I acclimate myself to any new APD policies etc.

5 hours ago, eleec said:

Hi Sneaky orSaKneeKy or SneakyAzShiite.

Tell us more about your absence.

Ummmm I just focused on real life stuff like my work. I played a bunch of different games but mostly ARK. I recently had surgery on both of my eyes due to a torn retina so I am still recovering from that. (Confirmed potato aim in Arma for the forseeable future). Other than that I will be going back to school in January to finish up my degree and that is about it. =P

Midamaru likes this
17 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Hello,

Sneaky ^_^

Bro, you weren't abrasive

you were my FAVORITE

Sneaky likes this
23 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Ummm I think my rank stays at Corporal for now. I need to brush up on that cop RP and the guidebook before I decide anything. =P

Of Course!

Right now I'm hanging with my uDi group on Server 2. I do plan to play cop on server 3 again once I acclimate myself to any new APD policies etc.

Ummmm I just focused on real life stuff like my work. I played a bunch of different games but mostly ARK. I recently had surgery on both of my eyes due to a torn retina so I am still recovering from that. (Confirmed potato aim in Arma for the forseeable future). Other than that I will be going back to school in January to finish up my degree and that is about it. =P

200.gif

Integrated esp detected.

But you are accepted. 

Welcome

Sneaky likes this