Hello I am back

Sneaky

8 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Just for the public to be aware: I was found not guilty of these charges and acquitted after explaining my side of the events. I am an upstanding citizen of Kavala with the utmost respect for the APD. Except for my speed bombs.

Not gonna lie when you "repaired" my car I told the other officer if he wanted it, he could have it.... but then I was disappointed when it never blew up :(

7 minutes ago, USCCHRIS said:

Not gonna lie when you "repaired" my car I told the other officer if he wanted it, he could have it.... but then I was disappointed when it never blew up :(

I only had the one speed bomb haha. The price along with bounty deter me from doing anymore than 1 per week. Every sunday I let one off on a cop car except for today. The crowd was too large and I couldn't resist. xD

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kuklinski said:

yeah big welcome man the guy who play cop with god mode sounds great gl man.

I'm shocked that you are still sitting in a pile of baby poop playing in it. One day I hope someone helps you move on from that phase in your life so you can have some enjoyment. You've made these allegations for a LONG time yet every time i ask you to prove it or call out an incident you get a blank stare and flop in the pile of poop. The only time I had god mode on was an accident on server 5 in which I promptly suicided and provided video footage to motown of the incident. I reported that while you sat here for months prior and for some time after (it has been over a year) still flailing and complaining. If you need attention I would be happy to talk about something that has a chance of stimulating brain cells. I'm not interested in this insanity loop of a nightmare that you cannot actually recall in any type of detail. I'm more than happy to accept a PM from you to talk about your concerns, the public forum complaints are way beyond reasonable. I would say I am surprised mod queue hasn't helped you but with your history the only surprise is that you're still allowed to be a part of this community.

9 hours ago, Sneaky said:

The only time I had god mode on was an accident on server 5 in which I promptly suicided and provided video footage to motown of the incident. I reported that while you sat here for months prior and for some time after (it has been over a year)

Fuck you I put a full clip into that white helmet lookin' ass and you just sat there like

"Uh, think I fucked up"

Good times. You handled that pretty well.

Scott likes this
4 hours ago, Buckwalter said:

Welcome back Sneaky. Since your back and all, can you take a look at my comp? Someone RDMed me at rebel and I lost a Rook. Send help. 

Sure, just go ahead and send me a PM with a link to the comp and I will put the Orca back into your garage.

1 hour ago, PrototypeVirusX said:

Fuck you I put a full clip into that white helmet lookin' ass and you just sat there like

"Uh, think I fucked up"

Good times. You handled that pretty well.

=D

PrototypeVirusX likes this