Change log 7.5.5

bamf

1 hour ago, bamf said:

There is only one main feature today, but it is one that has been requested for a long time.  

• Organs may now be harvested from dead players by choosing "Execute and Harvest" and having a skinning knife on you.
  • Organs are quite heavy, make sure you have space on you to hold them.
  • The Black Market is interested in buying organs from you.
  • You may only harvest organs once per hour.
  • Some people may try to eat organs - this is possible, but may have unpredictable results.  Raw organs can not be eaten.
  • The smell of cooking human flesh is able to be distinguished by the APD at certain ranges.
  • Cooked human organs may be sold to Wong's.
  • If you have recently butchered someone, or have organs on you, then the APD can charge you with cannibalism.
  • Cannibals who are jailed will go to the Insane Asylum inside the jail.  Inmates in the Insane Asylum are unable to request a trial or pay their bail so that they can get the help they so deeply deserve.

fucking-savage.jpg

Edited by Phil.
12 minutes ago, Hydro said:

When are you guys gonna concentrate on actually keeping the servers stable instead of just adding and adding and adding and adding new stuff? the servers crashes like multiple times each day

It's constantly being worked on. When we focused on performance for several weeks straight, people started complaining about that too. There is a middle ground.

Big Bird, OgreTV, Hydro and 3 others like this
59 minutes ago, bamf said:

Organs sell for a decent amount, which is why the harvesting of them is limited.  Cooked organs sell for more though.

why 1 hour is it going to be enough for one rebel loadout? or do you want me to spend 30 hours harvesting and another 30 doing cocaine so that I can finally fight

2 minutes ago, Stereo said:

another pointless way to make money about as helpful as cutting down tree's or doing peaches

Yep it also takes a few seconds extra to harvest. So I doubt people doing cartels will waste a few seconds to harvest something and risk dying for only 5k.

Edited by Destrah
Jamal likes this
2 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

I don't wanna be the Dick here but someone has to, are you guys even working on fixing the servers? There is nothing wrong with this patch its just that if we can't play on the servers what use do we then have of all off this ?? 

14 minutes ago, speed said:

It's constantly being worked on. When we focused on performance for several weeks straight, people started complaining about that too. There is a middle ground.

25 minutes ago, speed said:

There is no middle ground fix the server or we all go bye bye simpel. If ya'll can't fix the server then take it down. At this point it's i enjoyd My gameboy more that i had 14 years then this cuz that shit did not crash atleast. Stop putting out patches until this is fixed we all know it's going to get more fuckt up the more u guys pump out or is this paratus end Game so we all go to Identity? 

Im sorry you had to take this since your only helping out i guess, but you are the only one with balls to awnser these questions sometimes.

Edited by Mahdizzle
1 minute ago, Clint Beastwood said:

ITT: Everyone continues to find out what its like to play in a development environment.

ArmA 3 itself is a development in progress - Altis life is a 3rd party development - Asylum is a 3rd party to the 3rd party.

Inception.  

Patience.  It's a free server.

I WILL NOT HAVE PATIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Dredd, Olivia and Clint Beastwood like this
7 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

There is no middle ground fix the server or we all go bye bye simpel. If ya'll can't fix the server then take it down. At this point it's i enjoyd My gameboy more that i had 14 years then this cuz that shit did not crash atleast. Stop putting out patches until this is fixed we all know it's going to get more fuckt up the more u guys pump out or is this paratus end Game so we all go to Identity? 

Yeah I tried to make money for an hour i was at 250k got up to 400k and then the server crashed and i was back down to 250k I'm really getting tired of this shit and don't give me the whole "oh if you don't like it leave" bullshit because we (who are left) all love this server and have been playing it for years. Although I find myself drawing farther and farther away from it because either the server crashes whenever we're fighting or there's no good ways to make money to fight and when we try to make money it dies.

@Paratus @bamf please start off with 1000$ and try to get to money cap I bet you either will get real bored or just won't have the time maybe then you'll understand the pain of 30 hours of grinding.

2 minutes ago, Stereo said:

Yeah I tried to make money for an hour i was at 250k got up to 400k and then the server crashed and i was back down to 250k I'm really getting tired of this shit and don't give me the whole "oh if you don't like it leave" bullshit because we (who are left) all love this server and have been playing it for years. Although I find myself drawing farther and farther away from it because either the server crashes whenever we're fighting or there's no good ways to make money to fight and when we try to make money it dies.

@Paratus @bamf please start off with 1000$ and try to get to money cap I bet you either will get real bored or just won't have the time maybe then you'll understand the pain of 30 hours of grinding.

This is cartel fights during these happy times :) good that i can now eat the ppl after i've killed. 10/10 cartel fight.

OOOhhhh btw you were only a trail in Fatal pls take that off thanks.

Edited by Mahdizzle
Haych and Big Bird like this
2 minutes ago, Phil. said:

Only being able to do 1 per hour doesn't seem with it though lol

Yes, but it takes me literally 2 seconds to think of how people would exploit this if we didn't limit it.  

Think of it this way.  It's like doing a half a backpack of cocaine - in 15 seconds - in terms of money.  It's not bad, but it's not designed to gear you up constantly.  It's an RP thing that also can make you money...

Haych, Big Bird, Phil. and 2 others like this
Just now, bamf said:

Yes, but it takes me literally 2 seconds to think of how people would exploit this if we didn't limit it.  

Think of it this way.  It's like doing a half a backpack of cocaine - in 15 seconds - in terms of money.  It's not bad, but it's not designed to gear you up constantly.  It's an RP thing that also can make you money...

Sounds good to me. The RP of it being on you when caught will be way better than the 6k lol

3 hours ago, _Dax_ said:

@OgreTV are u happy . see what u have done

3 hours ago, Tyler said:

@OgreTV HAPPY NOW???

3 hours ago, Killswitch said:

Ogre has come to see the result of a long-awaited arrival. 

Each time we came to suggest this tool to the gods of Asylum, Ogre knew the road would be difficult. He could not achieve this by himself at all.

Each time, new warriors came to see and champion the cause of Cannibalism. Ogre attributes the success to these few that championed it when Ogre fell short. 

Ogre thanks you, Scott, Killswitch, Bikstok, Hotwings, Big Fred, and much more... and bids a sad farewell to those who have helped, only to fall along the way (Eptik).

Ravenous Zombies, Would-be Rabid Dogs, Mountain Hillbillies and any who would roleplay a mythological creature that hungers for human flesh, it's now our time to enjoy. It's fucking go time.

BSuzinator, Scott, DreamC and 7 others like this