42 minutes ago, IRA | Robert E. Lee said:

#WRekt

46 minutes ago, IRA | Robert E. Lee said:

@simon-pc 42 years old and still wreckin the little doods

44 minutes ago, IRA | Robert E. Lee said:

*Axe gets out of car with full rebel and MK* "Hands up!"

*I shoot him with PM 9*

*dead*

None of these make sense. I'm going to stop making fun because I feel you may have a mental illness.

43 minutes ago, IRA | Robert E. Lee said:

instinct is gone

however, this does make sense and is very sad

3 hours ago, IRA | Robert E. Lee said:

*Axe gets out of car with full rebel and MK* "Hands up!"

*I shoot him with PM 9*

*dead*

Dude. That one time when the server dropped to the ping of the chinese and you TPed across a row of houses?

Please refer to one Mr "Nv| Sheep" to see how easy it is to get kills when lagging. 

Is this the same NATO that used to be on server 4 pretending they're cops? Because anytime I'd hand them their asses, they'd get super salty and say we cops were assholes. So I just loved giving them tickets for "RP" reasons. Oh yeah, one day a bunch of randoms w/AKs showed up, I was on civ pistol banging in Kavala and as I was running down an alley, I found one of the fully geared NATO guys hiding in a bush, that was pretty hilarious. They're definitely the top gang on Asylum, for sure, no kappa....I mean it.

If it's not the same NATO, then my apologies but judging the past page of posts, it sounds eerily similar. 

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
35 minutes ago, Maxwell Santos said:

Im in the rodents and they cap when no one's on, once they tried to fight us and we rolled them, as I can remember that was the only time we thought them. And their too scared to war

Y'all never fight too! I ask y'all all the time and when I always get a no or were making money.

• 2 months later...
On 9/7/2016 at 11:20 AM, Bikstok said:

Oh god, thanks for reminding me of that disappointment.. Innovative would still be here today if it wasn't for that kid

He never was the leader of innovative.. Dupe, Manpon, Killswitch, Hopie, cheechnchong, Killadog, Me and all the others we never had a ''leader'' in innovative.. we all voted the decision we took like a round table. Maybe when we all left because of life he became ''Leader'' but he never was in my time.

Oh and the first original members that created Innovative were HOPIE AND KILLADOG, Then My gang that we had with Manpon and dupe all joined INNOVATIVE thats when server 1 was ours.

Edited by ruthless02