Change log 7.6.0

bamf

This will be live later today, but we wanted to give you a sneak peak now at the notes:  

• The Bank of Altis has been significantly altered.  Thanks to @Jbdragon for the touch up to the bank. 
  • The Prison on Altis has been moved to a new location.  
  • Dropped items should no longer affect most vehicles.  
  • UC cops should now be able to re-gear properly.  
  • Lock picking a vehicle should keep the vehicle from being cleaned up.

Prison changes:

ySutUeD.png

KXnTtUW.png

Bank changes:

vHHc6F7.png

6wUhZGO.png

Hotfix 1:

• A small community has sprung up near the Altis Prison.
  • SWAT should spawn more normally for the APD at the Altis Prison.
  • Spike strips now weigh 10 instead of 15.  
  • The minimum endorsement percentage has gone to 10% (down from 15%).
  • Excavating should be more reliable now.
Big Bird, Jbdragon, eleec and 29 others like this

Bank looks like a lot of fun! The prison looks like it could be difficult with how close the forest comes up to it, but I have a few ideas that can help in the defense. We'll run em both a bunch of times and let you know what we think! Thanks for this update btw. Been wanting something different like this for a while.

P.S. Remember to put a garage outside the prison for people getting out. You probably already did, but I didn't see it in the notes :P

Olivia likes this
1 minute ago, Shepurd said:

Bank looks like a lot of fun! The prison looks like it could be difficult with how close the forest comes up to it, but I have a few ideas that can help in the defense. We'll run em both a bunch of times and let you know what we think! Thanks for this update btw. Been wanting something different like this for a while.

P.S. Remember to put a garage outside the prison for people getting out. You probably already did, but I didn't see it in the notes :P

There is a garage.  One side near the road houses the prison break, and the other side houses the garage.  

Ludwik K. likes this