Change log 7.6.0

bamf

24 minutes ago, The Monopoly Man said:

Although the bank may look one sided, jb and myself tested it out for hours and there are multiple ways to approach the area and stop the bank.

Did you just sit prone on the bank with 3 other people. Other then the roof being camp-able, one way bags, walls you can hide in and be bullet proof I like it.

5 hours ago, bamf said:

This will be live later today, but we wanted to give you a sneak peak now at the notes:  

The Prison on Altis has been moved to a new location.

Prison changes:

Reveal hidden contents

ySutUeD.png

KXnTtUW.png

Bank changes:

Reveal hidden contents

vHHc6F7.png

6wUhZGO.png

NOT AGAIN xD.

#BRINGBACK2012Bank now that theres room on the island again xD

Edited by The Weeb
43 minutes ago, Pentax said:

No, it encourages the snipe fest with all the useless buildings. He made 2 chokepoints where cops will just be SLAUGHTERED. Armored vehicles you say, there were barely of them before, there going to be barely of them anyway, nothing changed.

I was talking about prison.

And server performance on s1 has been horrible today. @bamf

Can confirm after fighting 10+ cops at bank today that shit is way more fun. @Google™ managed to get inside the bank all of the other APD officers were chris kyles as usual but at least they tried to push a couple of times. Definately more pushable. 

The only thing I see wrong with something right now is the multiple opportunities cops have to spawn as swat there NEEDS to be ONE deployable time for ALL swat members like there was before do not know if swat is being exploited or if this is intended... @bamf

Did not get to do a PB but it looks rediculously hard to defend and certainly something else can be worked out to make more sense/appear more realistic. (Bank and prison)

Edited by Frizzy
10 minutes ago, Frizzy said:

The only thing I see wrong with something right now is the multiple opportunities cops have to spawn as swat there NEEDS to be ONE deployable time for ALL swat members like there was before do not know if swarlt is being exploited or if this is intended... @bamf

Spoke about this with some APD higher ups when in channels with them, they pretty much just expect you to record the bank from start to finish, give a certain amount of time to deploy before it expires, don't allow cops to deploy as swat if they have just logged in.

27 minutes ago, Frizzy said:

Can confirm after fighting 10+ cops at bank today that shit is way more fun. @Google™ managed to get inside the bank all of the other APD officers were chris kyles as usual but at least they tried to push a couple of times. Definately more pushable. 

The only thing I see wrong with something right now is the multiple opportunities cops have to spawn as swat there NEEDS to be ONE deployable time for ALL swat members like there was before do not know if swat is being exploited or if this is intended... @bamf

It's a bug

29 minutes ago, Frizzy said:

Enjoy NEVER fighting banks if that happens unless of course there is some changes that go along with the time required to rob it.

I don't understand what you said here?

Do you mean that people won't do banks because it will take long to rob it? Most rebels stopped doing banks because you had to retrieve gold bars and only run away with 70% of the money. The past 3-4 months, there hardly have been any banks because of this, and rebels only do them to kill cops now.

Most banks,prison breaks, and Feds, last longer than 15 min after it's over. 

1 hour ago, Google™ said:

It's a bug

It's supposed to be a single time, but it doesn't wait the 4 minutes like it used to since that meant the event was almost over when they deployed.

28 minutes ago, Bobby Swagger said:

@bamf just to let you know that in the last two hours on server #2, its gone down at least three times. 

It's about to hard reset in less than 5 minutes.  

Google™ likes this
14 minutes ago, ✪ Eli said:

I don't understand what you said here?

Do you mean that people won't do banks because it will take long to rob it? Most rebels stopped doing banks because you had to retrieve gold bars and only run away with 70% of the money. The past 3-4 months, there hardly have been any banks because of this, and rebels only do them to kill cops now.

Most banks,prison breaks, and Feds, last longer than 15 min after it's over. 

True and false, we do it alot of the time to get cops on to get a fed going or we'll pull a box truck and get the bars out, 30min before restart you get 230k 

8 hours ago, bamf said:

The Pyrgos island is nothing yet, but it will be soon.  Had to move things out to be able to then move things in...  

make the island the insane asylum. Add more asylum charges for police and make the asylum looked like higher security thank the current "Maximum" Prison.

46 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

True and false, we do it alot of the time to get cops on to get a fed going or we'll pull a box truck and get the bars out, 30min before restart you get 230k 

Well, off of my experience, I hardly see rebels, pulling out any box trucks to do banks. However, it does make sense to do it just to get more cops on to do a Fed. Usually what happens in most of the bank that I've been a part of, the rebels stay their longer to kill cops until they stop coming. Also, it doesn't make sense how the bank should be the last thing to do after the restart (it should be the Fed). If i'm not mistaken, doesn't the $$$ in the bank increase over time, why does it take the whole restart to accumulate the 230k?.  

2 minutes ago, ✪ Eli said:

If i'm not mistaken, doesn't the $$$ in the bank increase over time, why does it take the whole restart to accumulate the 230k?.  

Both the fed and bank fill as time goes by.  The fed fills much faster than people think (until it caps at ~$500k in gold), the bank continues to fill as time goes by.

Eli and MR. COW like this
13 minutes ago, bamf said:

Both the fed and bank fill as time goes by.  The fed fills much faster than people think (until it caps at ~$500k in gold), the bank continues to fill as time goes by.

Interesting, I always thought the bank had a hard cap. 

Edited by ✪ Eli