Change log 7.7.0

bamf

4 minutes ago, bamf said:

We have a compromise on the money cap that we think protects the integrity of the game, but also gives the community something that it has really asked for - removal of the money cap.  So with that being said, here are the changes:  

• The money cap is now variable dependent upon the amount of prestige you currently have.  The prestige values are:
    • 500,000 prestige - money cap is $1,500,000
    • 1,000,000 prestige - money cap is $2,000,000
    • 5,000,000 prestige - money cap is $6,000,000
    • 10,000,000 prestige - money cap is removed
  • If your prestige falls below the threshold for your current cap, the money above that amount will automatically be converted back into prestigePlease take note of this.
  • Suicide vests have become less stable on the island.  Being shot in the chest while wearing a suicide vest may result in the vest detonating on its own.  Please note: Initiation rules still apply to shooting someone with a suicide vest.  You must have initiation with the people in the area if you are going to blow someone up wearing a vest.  
  • Drug runners are now requiring pilots of higher skill.
  • Drug runner missions will now be more dynamic.
  • Fixed a few bugs related to undercover APD officers re-gearing.
  • AK variants now require the Marksman talent to continue holding the weapons.
  • The Air shop in Sofia has moved to the other end of the runway due to recent rises in crime at the original location.
  • Various exploit fixes.

AHAHAHAHA YOU GUYS ALL SUCK 14 MILLION PRESTIGE PAYED OFF BABY

Le Razoir, Smarty, JIMBO and 14 others like this

Can you make it so its the same money for lethals again? because rebels are literally getting 400k+ a fed and cops get nothing. and its pretty hard to taze someone and go in there and restrain them if they are a big gang, gangs are abusing feds and getting so much money of them and we get shit

Edited by Rusty:)
CriticalTug likes this
24 minutes ago, bamf said:

We have a compromise on the money cap that we think protects the integrity of the game, but also gives the community something that it has really asked for - removal of the money cap.  So with that being said, here are the changes:  

• The money cap is now variable dependent upon the amount of prestige you currently have.  The prestige values are:
    • 500,000 prestige - money cap is $1,500,000
    • 1,000,000 prestige - money cap is $2,000,000
    • 5,000,000 prestige - money cap is $6,000,000
    • 10,000,000 prestige - money cap is removed
  • If your prestige falls below the threshold for your current cap, the money above that amount will automatically be converted back into prestigePlease take note of this.
  • Suicide vests have become less stable on the island.  Being shot in the chest while wearing a suicide vest may result in the vest detonating on its own.  Please note: Initiation rules still apply to shooting someone with a suicide vest.  You must have initiation with the people in the area if you are going to blow someone up wearing a vest.  
  • Drug runners are now requiring pilots of higher skill.
  • Drug runner missions will now be more dynamic.
  • Fixed a few bugs related to undercover APD officers re-gearing.
  • AK variants now require the Marksman talent to continue holding the weapons.
  • The Air shop in Sofia has moved to the other end of the runway due to recent rises in crime at the original location.
  • Various exploit fixes.
  • The radius for doing a prison break has been expanded to 20m.

Just a quick question @bamf , and it may be a stupid question, but I have yet to hit money cap so I do not know. But say when I hit money cap at the 1mil and then start gaining prestige, I gain my 500,000 prestige and my cap is then raised to 1.5m, do I stop gaining prestige and then have to recap my bank account in order to gain prestige again? I hope you understand this question.

Thanks.

Edited by [USA] Richard Nixon
1 minute ago, [USA] Richard Nixon said:

Just a quick question @bamf , and it may be a stupid question, but I have yet to hit money cap so I do not know. But say when I hit money cap at the 1mil and then start gaining prestige, I gain my 500,000 prestige and my cap is then raised to 1.5m, do I stop gaining prestige and then have to recap my bank account in order to gain prestige again? I hope you understand this question.

Thanks.

Yes.  You have will have to have $1.5M in the bank and gain prestige in order to go to the next level.  

[USA] Richard Nixon likes this
27 minutes ago, bamf said:

Suicide vests have become less stable on the island.  Being shot in the chest while wearing a suicide vest may result in the vest detonating on its own.  Please note: Initiation rules still apply to shooting someone with a suicide vest.  You must have initiation with the people in the area if you are going to blow someone up wearing a vest.  

No one shoot me Ill have a vest on every day