Change log 7.7.0

bamf

36 minutes ago, bamf said:
  • Suicide vests have become less stable on the island.  Being shot in the chest while wearing a suicide vest may result in the vest detonating on its own.  Please note: Initiation rules still apply to shooting someone with a suicide vest.  You must have initiation with the people in the area if you are going to blow someone up wearing a vest.  

+1000 to @Gnashes

1 minute ago, Phil. said:

How nerf'd? I haven't played yet, please explain.

Starting from Drug Runner 3 to Drug Runner 1 you get 6 minutes. If you fly straight there you should land with about 2 minutes to spare saying you land on your first shot. If your able to do that then you get a nice paycheck of 26k.

In video gaming, a nerf is a change to a game that makes something less effective or desirable. The word can be used as a verb to describe that change. The opposite of nerf is buff or revamp. 

Well lets see there was a change here. That change from what I have gathered based off of this forum page was the time to fly the plane from point A to point B was reduced. Thus giving you less time to complete the mission, thus making it harder for "newer players" to realistically fly the plane and land it to complete the mission. However the wording for describing the changes does not really describe anything was the pay changed or just the time to complete the missions.

All and all though minus the nerds that are not skilled enough to actually detonate their vests before getting shot down this patch is great. Finally found a way to make prestige useful and I can honeslty say I can not wait to go home and make some money for that bigger cap! Good shit @bamf I am sure you will be seeing a lot more activity now. We are heading in the right direction. Lets get something done about the other request on money making too please don't ignore that thread.

Edited by Frizzy
Phil. likes this