Change log 7.7.0

bamf

4 minutes ago, bamf said:

We have a compromise on the money cap that we think protects the integrity of the game, but also gives the community something that it has really asked for - removal of the money cap.  So with that being said, here are the changes:  

• The money cap is now variable dependent upon the amount of prestige you currently have.  The prestige values are:
    • 500,000 prestige - money cap is $1,500,000
    • 1,000,000 prestige - money cap is $2,000,000
    • 5,000,000 prestige - money cap is $6,000,000
    • 10,000,000 prestige - money cap is removed
  • If your prestige falls below the threshold for your current cap, the money above that amount will automatically be converted back into prestigePlease take note of this.
  • Suicide vests have become less stable on the island.  Being shot in the chest while wearing a suicide vest may result in the vest detonating on its own.  Please note: Initiation rules still apply to shooting someone with a suicide vest.  You must have initiation with the people in the area if you are going to blow someone up wearing a vest.  
  • Drug runners are now requiring pilots of higher skill.
  • Drug runner missions will now be more dynamic.
  • Fixed a few bugs related to undercover APD officers re-gearing.
  • AK variants now require the Marksman talent to continue holding the weapons.
  • The Air shop in Sofia has moved to the other end of the runway due to recent rises in crime at the original location.
  • Various exploit fixes.

AHAHAHAHA YOU GUYS ALL SUCK 14 MILLION PRESTIGE PAYED OFF BABY

Zelthius, ₴avagє, JIMBO and 14 others like this

Can you make it so its the same money for lethals again? because rebels are literally getting 400k+ a fed and cops get nothing. and its pretty hard to taze someone and go in there and restrain them if they are a big gang, gangs are abusing feds and getting so much money of them and we get shit

Edited by Rusty:)
CriticalTug likes this
24 minutes ago, bamf said:

We have a compromise on the money cap that we think protects the integrity of the game, but also gives the community something that it has really asked for - removal of the money cap.  So with that being said, here are the changes:  

• The money cap is now variable dependent upon the amount of prestige you currently have.  The prestige values are:
    • 500,000 prestige - money cap is $1,500,000
    • 1,000,000 prestige - money cap is $2,000,000
    • 5,000,000 prestige - money cap is $6,000,000
    • 10,000,000 prestige - money cap is removed
  • If your prestige falls below the threshold for your current cap, the money above that amount will automatically be converted back into prestigePlease take note of this.
  • Suicide vests have become less stable on the island.  Being shot in the chest while wearing a suicide vest may result in the vest detonating on its own.  Please note: Initiation rules still apply to shooting someone with a suicide vest.  You must have initiation with the people in the area if you are going to blow someone up wearing a vest.  
  • Drug runners are now requiring pilots of higher skill.
  • Drug runner missions will now be more dynamic.
  • Fixed a few bugs related to undercover APD officers re-gearing.
  • AK variants now require the Marksman talent to continue holding the weapons.
  • The Air shop in Sofia has moved to the other end of the runway due to recent rises in crime at the original location.
  • Various exploit fixes.
  • The radius for doing a prison break has been expanded to 20m.

Just a quick question @bamf , and it may be a stupid question, but I have yet to hit money cap so I do not know. But say when I hit money cap at the 1mil and then start gaining prestige, I gain my 500,000 prestige and my cap is then raised to 1.5m, do I stop gaining prestige and then have to recap my bank account in order to gain prestige again? I hope you understand this question.

Thanks.

Edited by [USA] Richard Nixon
1 minute ago, [USA] Richard Nixon said:

Just a quick question @bamf , and it may be a stupid question, but I have yet to hit money cap so I do not know. But say when I hit money cap at the 1mil and then start gaining prestige, I gain my 500,000 prestige and my cap is then raised to 1.5m, do I stop gaining prestige and then have to recap my bank account in order to gain prestige again? I hope you understand this question.

Thanks.

Yes.  You have will have to have $1.5M in the bank and gain prestige in order to go to the next level.  

[USA] Richard Nixon likes this
27 minutes ago, bamf said:

Suicide vests have become less stable on the island.  Being shot in the chest while wearing a suicide vest may result in the vest detonating on its own.  Please note: Initiation rules still apply to shooting someone with a suicide vest.  You must have initiation with the people in the area if you are going to blow someone up wearing a vest.  

No one shoot me Ill have a vest on every day