Hi guys I am new

ItsLego

3 minutes ago, TopDragster2 said:

Welcome to the Asylum! Good ways to start of making legal money is either mining, delivery missions, oil making, excavating and many more ways but they're pretty simple to figure out how to do I would suggest starting with something simple like mining or delivery missions.

I appreciate the help thank you for your suggestions.

23 minutes ago, Bilal Battu said:

I'm surprised it took you that long to show up. I guess I'll go give you points for the post Hotwings reported you for. BRB.

Give yourself points  for derailing the thread :wub:

jk plsdonthateme

besides that welcome to the server Lacie

you will usually find me on server 3!

Edited by Sp^ceGod
ItsLego likes this

S4 has the best community of cops! If you're ever running illegal things they usually let you off with half the profit and you get to go free!:frog: @NotSoNutty

Also S4 has a ton of "small" gangs that are always looking for new people, so its a great place to get started. From what i've seen on other servers its pure chaos, where on S4 its mediocre chaos. 

Edited by {BOA}Cole
Sandwich and ItsLego like this
3 minutes ago, {BOA}Cole said:

S4 has the best community of cops! If you're ever running illegal things they usually let you off with half the profit and you get to go free!:frog: @NotSoNutty

Also S4 has a ton of "small" gangs that are always looking for new people, so its a great place to get started. From what i've seen on other servers its pure chaos, where on S4 its mediocre chaos. 

good to know thank you

{BOA}Cole likes this
28 minutes ago, {BOA}Cole said:

Mention me in it? WOOOW. Why? :kappa:

BioHazard likes this
49 minutes ago, {BOA}Cole said:

They all sound way too nice. Maybe I should switch to p4...

Best advice I can give you: Stay out of Kavala starting off, the amount of loss (money) you will experience from RDM, VDM, and other things is counter-productive.

Good luck and have fun. Make sure you read all the server rules, we have a new pack of moderators that are ban hungry.

Keneith, Furnie Mack, Rosie and 1 other like this
9 hours ago, ItsLacie said:

I am new to Asylum only been around about a week and so far I love it. I want to meet new people and learn more about how to make money legally if anyone is up for helping me. I appreciate any help I can get ahead of time.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Welcome, I am Keneith.. better known as dad. If you need some help making some money illegall( the best money) feel free to pm me and I can show you the different methods.

Stay out of kavala if you wish to live long and gain the most money

ItsLego likes this