Elysium Recruitment [S1/Closed]

JIMBO

In-game name: PJ

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): 

Spoiler

ZvrbVE1.png

YWVOLUF.png

Who can vouch for you: @AdaM_ @Haych @pete 

Why do you want to join Elysium: Got a new pc ( with actually good fps now) so i started playing Arma again. Looking for something stable, with experienced players, saw this gang still existed and some friends of mine were in it, so i decided to apply. Also I miss AdaM.

Previous gangs: RED, CMA, Instinct. 

J1M, Gareth, pete and 3 others like this
45 minutes ago, PJ - said:

Reveal hidden contents

ZvrbVE1.png

YWVOLUF.png

Why do you want to join Elysium: Got a new pc ( with actually good fps now) so i started playing Arma again. Looking for something stable, with experienced players, saw this gang still existed and some friends of mine were in it, so i decided to apply. Also I miss AdaM.

Good guy (why am i here?). Merry Christmas you beautiful people. 

4 hours ago, PJ - said:

Reveal hidden contents

ZvrbVE1.png

YWVOLUF.png

Has two letters in his name, much easier to pronounce in tatical Communic....Screaming.

Matthew likes this

In-game name: Chewbacca Inc. Also Known as (BlackBurn)

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/fcf8249c03b073feaeb9355a727e2b20

Who can vouch for you: I know Haych,PJ,Jimbo From UK/EU Grant THeift Altis 

Why do you want to join Elysium:  I want to join elysium because i'm  looking to kill and have some with with (The Boys) im also looking forwerd to a stable gang. I also miss playing with PJ,Haych and jimbo from RED. :( I just want to have fun that's all.

Previous gangs: BAD COMPANY 

7 minutes ago, SnowCat said:

In-game name: Chewbacca Inc. Also Known as (BlackBurn)

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/fcf8249c03b073feaeb9355a727e2b20

Who can vouch for you: I know Haych,PJ,Jimbo From UK/EU Grant THeift Altis 

Why do you want to join Elysium:  I want to join elysium because i'm  looking to kill and have some with with (The Boys) im also looking forwerd to a stable gang. I also miss playing with PJ,Haych and jimbo from RED. :( I just want to have fun that's all.

Previous gangs: BAD COMPANY 

Denied

Duffy49, william and explicit like this

In-game name:  ^Connor

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/653c580ce4732213dd1c432ed02fcb82

Who can vouch for you: Maybe bunni

Why do you want to join Elysium: i'm tired of having 1.9 mil and not being able to spend it on shit because everyone i play with is usually inactive so i need a high tier gang that i can fight with. i need to let my inner beast come out by hot dropping on plebs with only the best.;)

Previous gangs: Boats N Hoes and Destiny 

1 hour ago, connor_kehoe said:

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/653c580ce4732213dd1c432ed02fcb82

Why do you want to join Elysium: i'm tired of having 1.9 mil and not being able to spend it on shit because everyone i play with is usually inactive so i need a high tier gang that i can fight with. i need to let my inner beast come out by hot dropping on plebs with only the best.;)

applied to multiple gangs @Jimbo

2 hours ago, connor_kehoe said:

Do you have anyone else to vouch for you?

2 hours ago, connor_kehoe said:

Just now, connor_kehoe said:

well i mean Eli blacklisted me from the APD and gave me a 3 day ban if that counts. i know who you guys are but most of you don't really know me.

Denied

Pippi, BlackShot, NotZurph and 3 others like this
4 minutes ago, Boris said:

Do you have anyone else to vouch for you?

Just now, connor_kehoe said:

well i mean Eli blacklisted me from the APD and gave me a 3 day ban if that counts. i know who you guys are but most of you don't really know me.

actually he gave me 2 more weeks as cadet then i went on civ then another officer blacklisted me

9 minutes ago, Ofek said:

In-game name: i change that shit every week. 

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot):   zbXTDvH.png

Who can vouch for you: henky , valerios , khaliq

Why do you want to join Elysium: I haven't played for a while , i miss the cartels and gang life. I'm also searching for an active gang . 

Previous gangs: amw , innovative , synergy ..

#1 combatlogger +1

Ofek and Chau like this
2 hours ago, Ofek said:

Why do you want to join Elysium: I haven't played for a while , i miss the cartels and gang life. I'm also searching for an active gang . 

good guy, needs to get back on track but good player

Ofek likes this
10 hours ago, Ofek said:

+1

Ofek likes this
On 27-12-2016 at 5:59 PM, Ofek said:

only accept him if he brings our boy helfi

On 9/25/2016 at 6:53 AM, Jimbo said:

Application Format

In-game name: Brendon Smith

Arma 3 hours:  682f6bf0b6937ca2f055006e6fd99346.png

Who can vouch for you:  9a450513631d156d84f2a8b2642c2408.png

Why do you want to join Elysium: I would like to join elysium to play with talented people, fight cartels & exell at the game with this gang.

Previous gangs: Hardline, Imperium, Infinite & Bratva (Depravity) 

Edited by Brendon Smith