Change Log 6.5.3

Paratus

You Lose Y-Menu after you die and get revived. Please fix

I've already sent that to Paratus. There are a few things that will need to be hotfixed in - but I'm guessing it will be in the AM.

Also, the issue with BABS and debit cards got resolved very quickly earlier. It's safe to buy debit cards again...

Give us more cartel locations and Pilot covs plz <3

Man you guys want CSAT clothing back already? Man, I dunno how you don't feel retarded asking for an edge over another faction in the game after it just getting removed for imbalances. I agree it looks fucking awesome but considering that it just lets civs take an extra shot or two before going down just makes it shittier for cops and would remove the variety of rebel looks we have going now.

Man you guys want CSAT clothing back already? Man' date=' I dunno how you don't feel retarded asking for an edge over another faction in the game after it just getting removed for imbalances. I agree it looks fucking awesome but considering that it just lets civs take an extra shot or two before going down just makes it shittier for cops and would remove the variety of rebel looks we have going now.[/quote']

They Fixed CSAT gear. Read Arma patch notes sometimes ;)

Now that the whole hacking mess is behind us and we're getting back on schedule' date=' here is this week's update!

[*']All gang members can now see their war list, but cannot challenge, accept or cancel a war unless rank 1.

FINALLLYYYYY

They Fixed CSAT gear. Read Arma patch notes sometimes ;)

Lol. Did I say they still allow you to fall 80 meters? Don't think so. Go ahead, go and test CSAT fatigues in the editor. They still inherently give you more armor than NATO or AAF clothing allowing the wearer under Asylum's circumstances of 7.62/6.5 to take 1-2 more shots before actually dying. On top of that taking a 7.62 to the leg won't even make it critical to the point of causing to you walk like NATO and AAF clothing does (if not just outright killing you in one shot due to the new update). Go test. I will wait. I'm not gonna let people bullshit CSAT clothing back into this community. It's just another edge people don't need.

Olivia likes this

I know. It's on my list of things to get done. I wanted us to get a bug fix patch first though' date=' but I agree that vB is terrible in comparison to what we had. [/quote']

Is that serious? from what the admins said there is no way we are going back to IPB, I miss it too :(

Regarding the patch, awesome as always, specially that ticket&jail equality. ;-)

Fun fact: This is a nerf to bounty hunting.

Before' date=' you used to get the "restrain" option on people who changed their name, whereas your bounty list would give their old name.

Now, if people change their name and login, you'll have no idea what their new name is and won't be able to check by seeing if you have the restrain option.

[/quote']

Now its more like in real life, u First ask Them to stop and Then u check