Top 5 Gangs on asylum in order?

.Sean

2 minutes ago, OLL13 said:

There's no point listing top 5 gangs now since the quality is so poor and they will probably last a month anyways. I know Nv aren't relevant now but if they still played they would 100% smash any gang that exists now, That is with the OG roster

Yeah, Nv was unbeatable for a few months

Widsyy likes this
3 minutes ago, OLL13 said:

There's no point listing top 5 gangs now since the quality is so poor and they will probably last a month anyways. I know Nv aren't relevant now but if they still played they would 100% smash any gang that exists now, That is with the OG roster

You speak da truf 

13 minutes ago, Monkeysz said:

You might as well be asking what 5 gangs are the best at taking turfs.(Biggest Rats)

My List (Server 2)

1. Monkeysz(FSA) (When Rodents don`t need to down me to cap it)

2. Rodents

3. Balkan Mafia (Cant Spell for shit)

4. 101st

5. Channel 4 News

Balkan mafia maybe cant spell but jebat ce ti mater kad te vide.

7 minutes ago, NotSoNutty said:

Negative, 90% of the people still crying about getting cought. "To many Sgt+ with Hunters, to many 7.62, always lethals loaded, tracers OP, robocop, etc." :D

Only reason I get caught by cops is because you have to fight a endless wave of people, then other cops start logging on because they see there is a fight and it just escalates from there and you eventually get fucked. 

Edited by JacobHarr
Andrew likes this
Just now, Nomadox said:

101st aren't new, they are nato who changed heir name because of the constant hate they were getting for being bad at the game and recruiting everyone. They were also known as the peacekeepers and I forget what else. They just change their name when people start hating.

They are new Nato where a new gang... I dont think so Peace Keepers where a different bunch of people as they where formally known as Mayhem