Hennessy 1

1 minute ago, spincs said:

And the apd still kicked your asses in athira

im sorry? for one, who the fuck are you? your name sounds irrelevant, and second of all, who kicked who's asses in athira? last i recall only sight i seen of y'all was coming out of the hq non-stop after being constantly wiped, and i recall every single person in my group getting in our heli with the gun's they came to the fight with? :shrug::frog:

A bit of :salt: because i shot your heli down in donor?

.Sean and Kettles like this
10 minutes ago, spincs said:

And the apd still kicked your asses in athira

Didn't we all get out with a heli and weren't three of you left restrained and blindfolded by me?

You only had the drop on us at times when you came back to the scene and started shooting without initiation. You only feel like you won because of how many people you lethaled, here's a spoiler, more than half of them were innocent kids who fell victim to your fat career cop trigger finger.

Now that I think about it, you were the faggot cop that I left in the bushes beside Athira Factory. Get your facts straight.

HlLkgbx.jpg

Space, Hennessy and Vortex like this
4 hours ago, Kettles said:

Didn't we all get out with a heli and weren't three of you left restrained and blindfolded by me?

You only had the drop on us at times when you came back to the scene and started shooting without initiation. You only feel like you won because of how many people you lethaled, here's a spoiler, more than half of them were innocent kids who fell victim to your fat career cop trigger finger.

Now that I think about it, you were the faggot cop that I left in the bushes beside Athira Factory. Get your facts straight.

HlLkgbx.jpg

Haha! Ur dreaming lol

5 hours ago, Vortex said:

im sorry? for one, who the fuck are you? your name sounds irrelevant, and second of all, who kicked who's asses in athira? last i recall only sight i seen of y'all was coming out of the hq non-stop after being constantly wiped, and i recall every single person in my group getting in our heli with the gun's they came to the fight with? :shrug::frog:

A bit of :salt: because i shot your heli down in donor?

no one gets more irrelevant that Duplicity. LOL

AndrewFam and Frizzy like this
5 hours ago, Kettles said:

HlLkgbx.jpg

Ayyyyyyyyye my boy kettles. You play with duplicity bro?

Edited by Frizzy
Kettles likes this
2 hours ago, Hennessy said:

I love how this is my first montage yet people are so fast to talk shit. 

@Tye  @Axe

Like for fuck off. Tye if you ever wanna fight just hmu. Keep shit like this out of the forums

lolololol.

I called you out on putting this shity Instagram like filter over your clips, because it looks ugly af and makes it blurry.

@Goku looks like we have someone to fight Friday night. lmfao. 

4 hours ago, Kettles said:

And now, here's Exhibit B.

5KdJGpF.jpg

Krypton, or as he is known here on the forums, CriticalTug (among other names), lays in this photo, blindfolded, with my gun up his ass.

Kidnapped Cop #2. Will the 3rd Piggy come forward to reveal himself or will he simply remain anonymous?

FYI(@Vortex) : Calling someone a faggot is considered hate speech and is (usually) rewarded with a one week ban, Krypton is the type to report you for it.

krypton can go fuck himself honestly :shrug:

fucking kid ban evades anyway, he put up a video of him at coke field alone as a constable, as well as straight up rdming like 9 fucking people in athira that had nothing to even do with my gangs group. no initiation or anything, just straight up fucking rdm's them from the hq tower and i dont wanna hear that active gunfight bullshit because 6 of the fucking people didn't even have a gun just spawned into athira and immediately lethaled,  not even 24 hours the video is hidden on the forums, go figure:frog:

Honestly, if he can ban evade, anyone can right? because he obviously can get away with it, shit might as well ban me on the forums too, so i can just make a new forums account with a different name and always post shit up for "Vortex" as if im not vortex :frog:

i got no problem exposing people. he can kiss my ass as well as anyone else that has something to say.

Edited by Vortex