Mission Accomplished

1 hour ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Your quote is fucking retarded. sweat does not run in the same fucking veins as blood. 

lmao it means the more you train,the more you try, and the harder you push, the less you will bleed the better you do IN COMBAT. so like the more you put in, the more you get out kinda thing.

Edited by connor_kehoe
56 minutes ago, connor_kehoe said:

lmao it means the more you train,the more you try, and the harder you push, the less you will bleed IN COMBAT. so like the more you put in, the more you get out kinda thing.

The build of ur body will not have any affect on how much you bleed from wounds, getting shot in the face, chest, thigh, stomach, legs & arms will have the same affect no matter ur body build

8 minutes ago, Churu said:

The build of ur body will not have any affect on how much you bleed from wounds, getting shot in the face, chest, thigh, stomach, legs & arms will have the same affect no matter ur body build

yes i fucking know that. its saying the more you train, the better you do. i know i kind of did just say "bleed in combat" but thats not what im trying to say

48 minutes ago, Churu said:

actually, the foods you eat and how strong your muscles are will determine how severe the bruise. A person with an unhealthy body will bruise way worse than someone who is eating correct, assuming their bodies encounter the same scenario.

Anyways, nice job man on the bounty hunter. 

Edited by -Predator-