Change log 7.7.1

bamf

Just now, Gnashes said:

Drugs and Weapons go from Player/Vehicle into your car.

You then drive the car back to the HQ, scrollwheel on the car, and the car is emptied (and you get paid for the drugs)

Thats sick! :D

But lets say: We seize the trunk of a box truck. If the civ's manage to kill us, can they empty the cop car again and sell it? That would be sick, now we have to defend our cars. :)

DreamC likes this
1 hour ago, bamf said:
  • Police may no longer seize items from the ground outside of an HQ.
  • Police will now seize weapons, magazines, and items from players and vehicles into a nearby police vehicle when not in an HQ.
  • Police may no longer seize items from players or vehicles when outside of an HQ unless a police vehicle is nearby.
  • In order to seize items and make them disappear, police will need to take the police vehicle back to an HQ, where the items may be seized and the payment will be collected for doing so.

What was the logic behind these changes if I may ask? I can just see trolls camping HQs now for incoming police cars w/loot to RDM them. Good times.

Miles and Vhantom like this
18 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Yeah.

I had my hands full coding all of this (I did the entire search/seize changes myself), that piece got lost in the matrix.

I'll work on it for a hotfix down the road. You'd only get paid for any Y inventory they had at any rate, which can never be too much.

I don't know why you wouldn't just make it just go into the vehicle in hq too. Not a big deal to search them and run out to car to make it go bye bye. Also a pop up when a cop gets in a car with shit in it so we're aren't all just running around with rpgs in our cars that we forgot to seize

Edited by Scott
Miles, DreamC and Mike Stmria like this

No idea if its mentioned yet but:

I just tried to seize someones weapon but my car wasnt close enough. After i failed seizing it, the player still had his weapon and the option to seize was gone. Would be great if this can be fixed. Also when I died I somehow got the Dispatch screen and I didn't respawn nor i had the option to respawn.

Oh and can the VR Suits be fixed for UC? :D

Question: Can we seize the stuff from our cop cars in HQ even if its under attack?

Edited by NotSoNutty
Miles likes this