1st Asylum Aviators Airshow event!

WUxOniW.jpg 

Welcome Citizens of Altis, Today we are here to announce the 1st Official Asylum Aviators Airshow event!
I am happy to announce this will be a Admin ( TRAV ) sponsored event and will be hosted officially on the asylum servers.
If you would like to participate in the Airshow all you must do is bring yourself and apply here.
We will have judges there to score your flying in which you may win one of the following prices:

1st Place - 200k 
2nd Place - 150k
3rd Place - 100k

The judges will be all members of the Asylum Aviators.
Please have time to stop by and watch the event, 
Even if you are not flying at the time, Keep an eye to the sky since we'll be bringing you the Asylum Aviators at the end of the event.
They are a team of 5 Skilled pilots whom will be performing a live action Airshow at the end of the event taking the winners up with them.

To participate all you need to do is apply here following this format:

Why do you want to be Asylums next top Pilot?:
How many hours would you say you have flying on ArmA?:
Would you say you are the best in our community?:
What will you do with the money if you win?:

RULES:

1) Please respect all participants and event coordinators.
2) Do not start a flame war on this post we're here for the fun!
3) Please do not bother anyone with your questions but Nathan about the airshow

Edited by TheCrestedPenguin
BioHazard, TRAV, Subaru and 1 other like this

Why do you want to be Asylums next top Pilot?: I have been flying for a really long time, and don't have the money to show off, or fly any helicopters.
How many hours would you say you have flying on ArmA?: 100 or more
Would you say you are the best in our community?:
No, but it's worth a shot to try
What will you do with the money if you win?:  Fund more helicopters and planes to show off my flying and landing to civilians!

Why do you want to be Asylums next top Pilot?: I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was
How many hours would you say you have flying on ArmA?: A ton of hours
Would you say you are the best in our community?: ... Maybe... I don't know everyone :)
What will you do with the money if you win?: Vest Kavala since kamikazes are not allowed. Money will be well spent.

Why do you want to be Asylums next top Pilot?: Apprenently I came last with a score of -2 last time and id like to redeem my honor.
How many hours would you say you have flying on ArmA?: no mre than 10
Would you say you are the best in our community?: Yes, I really dont think these kids can fly for shit and I think i would poop on them everyday.
What will you do with the money if you win?: Prob buy ifrits

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why do you want to be Asylums next top Pilot?: i think we can all agree most of us need money, but it will also be fun.
How many hours would you say you have flying on ArmA?: out of all my hours arounddd.... 15-40 hours total.
Would you say you are the best in our community?: not really, still need practice on how to do some proffesional stuff.

What will you do with the money if you win?: save up to prestige. :3

@TRAV@SnowCat@Maxwell Santos@Bishop@Subaru@Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz@Lucien@johnfx

It will be tonight, I might have an announcement to make during the event. But just a friendly reminder. I will be starting the event at 5PM UTC, We will be doing the event when everyone is there giving everyone some playroom and setup/preparation time, YOU DO NOT need to be there AT 5PM UTC its just when i will be awaiting everyone's arrival.

Thank you

- Flight team Asylum Aviators

Anthony Carter and BioHazard like this
9 hours ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

It will be tonight, I might have an announcement to make during the event. But just a friendly reminder. I will be starting the event at 5PM UTC, We will be doing the event when everyone is there giving everyone some playroom and setup/preparation time, YOU DO NOT need to be there AT 5PM UTC its just when i will be awaiting everyone's arrival.

Thank you

OK dad

1 hour ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Thank you

Retiring from LT comming in 3.2..1...

BioHazard likes this
  • 5 months later...

Why do you want to be Asylums next top Pilot?: To show off my skills that usually unable to be properly shown on asylum
How many hours would you say you have flying on ArmA?: probably 1000 hours in the air (5500 total)
Would you say you are the best in our community?: When it comes to jets, defenitley
What will you do with the money if you win?: Buy my very own jet to hold airshows over kavala

1 hour ago, Nic Rage said:

Why do you want to be Asylums next top Pilot?: To show off my skills that usually unable to be properly shown on asylum
How many hours would you say you have flying on ArmA?: probably 1000 hours in the air (5500 total)
Would you say you are the best in our community?: When it comes to jets, defenitley
What will you do with the money if you win?: Buy my very own jet to hold airshows over kavala

This is old happend already

• 1 month later...

Why do you want to be Asylums next top Pilot?: Well I dont know
How many hours would you say you have flying on ArmA?: I have flew helicopter but never touch the plane
:huh: But I think I could handle it;)
Would you say you are the best in our community?: Well I don't think so. Do I need to?
What will you do with the money if you win?: I will donate it to charity.

Edited by Kille
Lel
40 minutes ago, Kille said:

Why do you want to be Asylums next top Pilot?: Well I dont know
How many hours would you say you have flying on ArmA?: I have flew helicopter but never touch the plane
:huh: But I think I could handle it;)
Would you say you are the best in our community?: Well I don't think so. Do I need to?
What will you do with the money if you win?: I will donate it to charity.

On 2017-5-4 at 3:30 PM, WilliamS said:

This is old happend already