OG Cartel Fights (Throw backs) :)

Was on youtube and was just watching some old clips and god do i miss the old days.  IM NOT BITCHING IM JUST LOOKING BACK AT THE PAST

The days when cartels were fought with orcas and full on armies, the days that cops fought and weren't money hungry.  Man I miss the old days

This is Swag's video if people know who he is if you don't please just leave asylum thanks :) 

This one is Jeremy's video (They have so many on their channels)

Edited by The Orphan
Apci, Drew, Brendon Smith and 6 others like this

Game isnt even the same. And the skill cap/gap is so high these days.

Orca's arent tanks like they were whenSweg flew them, they handle differently.

Armor is different. Recoil is different. Fatigue is different. Everything is differnt. 

A result of this is all the remaining players are 10X better than Jeremy was in this video. He would have been killed on 90% of those peeks in the current state

Haych, Big Bird, Sp0on and 5 others like this
1 hour ago, Axe said:

all the remaining players are 10X better than Jeremy was in this video. He would have been killed on 90% of those peeks in the current state

You can try to fool yourself by saying that sort of thing, but everyone knows the truth. You're STILL mad.

It's nice to feel that I've left a lasting impression on a young man's life. 

Edited by J9R9MY
Apci, Phil., bunni and 5 others like this
26 minutes ago, J9R9MY said:

You can try to fool yourself by saying that sort of thing, but everyone knows the truth. You're STILL mad.

It's nice to feel that I've left a lasting impression on a young man's life. 

It's nice to see you've still got a massive ego from a video game. Truth is you can look at montages and compare. There is a huge difference in skill. Not saying you wearn't good back then, but in comparison, you wouldn't be top today. 

Glad to know a video game gave you the self-validation and approval from people that you so desperately seek. 

Gareth and Clint Beastwood like this
5 minutes ago, Axe said:

It's nice to see you've still got a massive ego from a video game. Truth is you can look at montages and compare. There is a huge difference in skill. Not saying you wearn't good back then, but in comparison, you wouldn't be top today. 

Glad to know a video game gave you the self-validation and approval from people that you so desperately seek. 

The game is shitty now, nobody relevant plays, it's over. I have no need for any kind of "self validation or approval" from this game, of course. Because I've already won. The best have already come and gone. The people that actually made Asylum what it is, the competitive side, the people who actually played for real, are outta here. Nothing you can make up in your head about me is going to change that. If people still wanna sit around and shoot summer sale Asylum cartel fighters all day and rack up all the montages, they sure can. 

Why would anyone want to be on top in this state of the game? Much rather sit alongside Bad Blood as the kings of the glory days.

Peace. 

Feenix, MrClean, The Orphan and 4 others like this

sure everyone misses the old days but if you dwell to much on the past you will miss the good things in the present. Then in the future, you will be wishing things were how they are currently.. but you were to busy trying to bring your old memories back to life.

Edited by -Predator-
Haych likes this
4 hours ago, The Orphan said:

Was on youtube and was just watching some old clips and god do i miss the old days.  IM NOT BITCHING IM JUST LOOKING BACK AT THE PAST

The days when cartels were fought with orcas and full on armies, the days that cops fought and weren't money hungry.  Man I miss the old days

Probably one of the most entertaining montages ive seen.

Watching old montages makes me wonder how much the skill gap has changed. Would of loved to play Asylum when people didn't know combat stance, quick peaking, no recoil on weapons, no fatigue, vehicles armoured to hell and 30 people pushing a cap :fail:

But hey, we can't play 20minutes without BE kicking us so what matters?

Edited by Haych
Tiger, AndrewFam, Eyad and 5 others like this
6 minutes ago, Haych said:

Watching old montages makes me wonder how much the skill gap has changed. Would of loved to play Asylum when people didn't know combat stance, quick peaking, no recoil on weapons, no fatigue, vehicles armoured to hell and 30 people pushing a cap :fail:

But hey, we can't play 20minutes without BE kicking us so what matters?

Would be interesting to see a private server with how Arma 3 and Asylum played 2,5 years ago, with todays players.

Tiger likes this
5 hours ago, J9R9MY said:

The game is shitty now, nobody relevant plays, it's over. I have no need for any kind of "self validation or approval" from this game, of course. Because I've already wonThe best have already come and gone. The people that actually made Asylum what it is, the competitive side, the people who actually played for real, are outta here. Nothing you can make up in your head about me is going to change that. If people still wanna sit around and shoot summer sale Asylum cartel fighters all day and rack up all the montages, they sure can.

We know your good but calm it down.

9 hours ago, J9R9MY said:

The game is shitty now, nobody relevant plays, it's over. I have no need for any kind of "self validation or approval" from this game, of course. Because I've already won. The best have already come and gone. The people that actually made Asylum what it is, the competitive side, the people who actually played for real, are outta here. Nothing you can make up in your head about me is going to change that. If people still wanna sit around and shoot summer sale Asylum cartel fighters all day and rack up all the montages, they sure can. 

Why would anyone want to be on top in this state of the game? Much rather sit alongside Bad Blood as the kings of the glory days.

Peace. 

You legit just shit on everyone lmfao!  Couldn't have gone out in a better way o7

9 hours ago, -Predator- said:

sure everyone misses the old days but if you dwell to much on the past you will miss the good things in the present. Then in the future, you will be wishing things were how they are currently.. but you were to busy trying to bring your old memories back to life.

Oh yes how much I'll miss being constantly BE kicked with a hmmt of scotch once a week I still dwell on whether I wanna go into ts and receive over 6 mil in comps over the course of the last 3 months

Edited by House.
The Orphan likes this
2 minutes ago, House. said:

Oh yes how much I'll miss being constantly BE kicked with a hmmt of scotch once a week I still dwell on whether I wanna go into ts and receive over 6 mil in comps over the course of the last 3 months

Lmfao.  And lets not forget comps take ages still waiting for 2 weeks now lmfao.

13 hours ago, J9R9MY said:

The game has evolved now. I still come here for "self validation or approval" from this game, of course. Because I use to win sometimes. The people that actually made Asylum what it is, the competitive side, the people who actually played for real, are a small few. Nothing you can make up in your head about me is going to change that. If people still wanna sit around and shoot summer sale Asylum cartel fighters all day and rack up all the montages, they sure can. 

Why would anyone want to be on top in this state of the game? Much rather sit alongside Bad Blood's ego, if there was room, and try to remember the glory days.

Peace. I'll be back when I need more validation.

Fixed.

The Orphan, Gareth, Haych and 2 others like this

The ego's on some of you. HOLY FUCK.

Why can't someone post a thread remembering the old days on this forums, by simplying posting 2 videos and all of you who assume you were important when the only reason you were known was because you got killed at cartels so much people remembered your name.

@Axe No one asked if you think Jeremy or Sw3g would be good now. 

Considering you were never good I don't see where you have room to talk.

Fucking pathetic that someone can't just make a post where two completely unrelated people have to hate speech the thread.

The Orphan likes this
20 minutes ago, W00bzy said:

Why can't someone post a thread remembering the old days on this forums, by simplying posting 2 videos and all of you who assume you were important when the only reason you were known was because you got killed at cartels so much people remembered your name.

Fucking pathetic that someone can't just make a post where two completely unrelated people have to hate speech the thread.

Calm down bud and quit trying to suckle up. I made a simple statement. Unfortunately some people have an ego to big for themselves. 

Also. If you're gonna complain about someone "shitposting", you can't retaliate by saying someone is bad, it doesn't give you ANY credibility what so ever. 

Edited by Axe
27 minutes ago, W00bzy said:

Thank you for saying this!!  All i wanted from this thread was for people to remember how much fun we all used to have!  These videos were before i was in badblood and i still love watching them!

SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Edited by The Orphan