Tenacity Declares War!

ON BEHALF OF TENACITY I HEREBY DECLARE TOTAL WAR ON ALL MEMBERS OF REBEL DEPARTMENT AND THEIR ASSOCIATES! ANYONE SEEN WEARING REBEL DEPARTMENT TAGS WILL BE SLAIN LIKE THE FINGERLESS PINEAPPLES THEY ARE!

The war will take place on the set dates.

RULES AND GUIDELINES

1. Both teams will meet in Kavala Square at approximately 12 NOON EST on OCTOBER 15th (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
  2. If one team can not get all members to show up on the set date, we shall not postpone the battle, the team shall just fight a man down.
  3. Each team will get a rook per person with 10 mags.
  4. The mags will have 1 bullet each.
  5. Each team will take turns firing, one bullet, then reload, then the other team fires.
  6. Teams of 10.
  7. If cops plan to intervene with our battle, we shall band together and slay them.
  8. The only clothes and armor allowed are Civilian Clothes (NO CSATS!) and Suicide Vests.
  9. NO LOLLY-GAGGING!
  10. @Sugarfoot's fucking gay.

EITHER TEAM CAUGHT BREAKING THESE RULES WILL BE SPRAYED DOWN BY A BOUNTY HUNTER AND DROPPED OFF OF THE KAVALA CASTLE!

*insert fuck my ass frozen meme over my pistol banging montage here (GO SUB ME https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrWHQjdWUFjDxIqqBMikbSg)

If the leader of said gang would be as kind enough to bow down to the superior gang before we mercilessly rip your heads off in this future battle, we shall consider sparing some.

If you dare to contest Kavala Square Cartel, we shall be waiting.

Edited by Vanilla Coke

@Sugarfoot do thou promise to not commit thy crime of the lolly gagging?

If so, I would like to carry out this war on the noon of the summer solstice. 

When the sun doth shine. 

When thy wind doth whistle through thou air and cause thy trees to wobble

thee retard department shall be slain in the same way england were in the war of independence!

12 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

ON BEHALF OF TENACITY I HEREBY DECLARE TOTAL WAR ON ALL MEMBERS OF REBEL DEPARTMENT AND THEIR ASSOCIATES! ANYONE SEEN WEARING REBEL DEPARTMENT TAGS WILL BE SLAIN LIKE THE FINGERLESS PINEAPPLES THEY ARE!

The war will take place on the set dates.

RULES AND GUIDELINES

1. Both teams will meet in Kavala Square at approximately 12 NOON EST on OCTOBER 15th (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
  2. If one team can not get all members to show up on the set date, we shall not postpone the battle, the team shall just fight a man down.
  3. Each team will get a rook per person with 10 mags.
  4. The mags will have 1 bullet each.
  5. Each team will take turns firing, one bullet, then reload, then the other team fires.
  6. Teams of 10.
  7. If cops plan to intervene with our battle, we shall band together and slay them.
  8. The only clothes and armor allowed are Civilian Clothes (NO CSATS!) and Suicide Vests.
  9. NO LOLLY-GAGGING!
  10. @Sugarfoot's fucking gay.

EITHER TEAM CAUGHT BREAKING THESE RULES WILL BE SPRAYED DOWN BY A BOUNTY HUNTER AND DROPPED OFF OF THE KAVALA CASTLE!

If the leader of said gang would be as kind enough to bow down to the superior gang before we mercilessly rip your heads off in this future battle, we shall consider sparing some.

If you dare to contest Kavala Square Cartel, we shall be waiting.

9 minutes ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

@Sugarfoot do thou promise to not commit thy crime of the lolly gagging?

If so, I would like to carry out this war on the noon of the summer solstice. 

When the sun doth shine. 

When thy wind doth whistle through thou air and cause thy trees to wobble

thee retard department shall be slain in the same way england were in the war of independence!

First off , Rebel Department isnt a gang. Second off our gang name is called

Black Cocks

and if you run up on us you will get CLACKED