We're changing data centers

bamf

18 hours ago, TheRealLethal said:

ha, i used to work for frontier.

the place is fucking shit, piss poor internet that has more downs than the autistic class, downgraded our damn cable so i can only record one show at a fucking time, (im paying MORE for that) I miss you verizon... pls save me

Edited by reksanity (sam)
not enough banter on frontier
1 minute ago, reksanity (sam) said:

how much would you be able to sell CSAT heli overalls for on the market, the ghilles are going for 40

I was talking about house crates when I said that.  Also, no clue what things go for on the market.  That's completely up to the players.  

20 minutes ago, BlackShot said:

@Paratus, I don't know if you guys are done moving the servers right now, but I'd like to ask you once more to please take a look at the whitelisting page. Don't know if that's a big issue, but people seem to be getting 'access denied' error now (it used to be 'You don't have access to this module'). Actually speed told me he can fix it if he gets access to the editing thing, so I just don't know how you prefer to deal with it.

It's already fixed.

BlackShot and 0scar like this
5 minutes ago, |Cam| said:

Unable to join s3 

Kicked for steam auto signature check timed out

Also kicked sometimes for battle eye client not responding.

Are you sure that's not just on you right now? 'Cause server 3 seems fine for me as well.

I'd go for a 'Verify game cache' on Steam first. There are a few topics about it on the internet though:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/107410/discussions/0/412446292773038922/
https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/70889-signature-check-timed-out/

11 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Did the database get merged for bounties/jail time? Some people like @Hubschrauber had served their jail time on S1 but were still in jail on other servers after the merge/fix, some people are also showing up twice on the wanted list.

No merge, we took the S2-5 portion for that. So if you served time on S1, and had played on 2-5 in the last few days, there is a chance you'd be wanted again after the DC move. 

2 hours ago, Paratus said:

It's already fixed.

2 hours ago, BlackShot said:

Seems like the only rank they're able to add right now is their own rank. So, for example, if a Seargent is whitelisting me, the only rank available is Sergeant. If that's a Lieutenant, then Lieutenant it is. Other ranks have disappeared/are bugged.

@Paratus

Only problem now is that they are still getting 'access denied' error (after trying to set one's rank). Drop-down menu has been fixed though.

@Paratus @bamf

Edited by BlackShot
BioHazard likes this
7 minutes ago, bamf said:

No merge, we took the S2-5 portion for that. So if you served time on S1, and had played on 2-5 in the last few days, there is a chance you'd be wanted again after the DC move. 

S4 just mass kicked, ~80 players I believe, I don't believe bans are synced with S4 either, did S4 get moved too?

All servers seem alot more stable though, actually able to play for 10mins+ without being kicked.

ss of wanted list doubling:

kEjGM40.jpg

Edited by Jimbo