We're changing data centers

bamf

24 minutes ago, bamf said:

Admins have a spreadsheet with all the info they should need to do them, so soon(?).

Does that mean we're getting a fix for the police whitelisting page today? :kappa:

Actually @Paratus fixed most of it. But I don't think he's aware of this current 'access denied' error. Dropdown menu and module access have been fixed though.

Edited by BlackShot
18 minutes ago, BlackShot said:

Does that mean we're getting a fix for the police whitelisting page today? :kappa:

Actually Paratus fixed most of it. But I don't think he's aware of this current 'access denied' error. Dropdown menu and module access have been fixed though.

I should have a moment later tonight. I've got family visiting at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Paratus said:

I should have a moment later tonight. I've got family visiting at the moment.

Don't worry! I'm just bugging you guys about it 'cause weekend is mostly the days I (and most people, actually) got time to play. As I'm still waiting for my Constable whitelisting, I've been in a bit of a hype to get it sorted out.

Please take your time! ;)

Edited by BlackShot
56 minutes ago, bamf said:

How are the servers running today everyone?

A lot better than usual, server is lagging every once in a while whilst events are happening (prison / bank / fed), not always though.

I've only been mass kicked twice since the change, alot better than once every 10 minutes, S3 & S4 last night, this is a good starting point, good job.

BlackShot likes this
50 minutes ago, william said:

Everytime a PB starts the server starts lagging so hard, can you look into that?

48 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

A lot better than usual, server is lagging every once in a while whilst events are happening (prison / bank / fed), not always though.

I've only been mass kicked twice since the change, alot better than once every 10 minutes, S3 & S4 last night, this is a good starting point, good job.

If lag is appearing during bank/prison/fed then it is probably SWAT that is causing the mass kicks and lag because that shit bugs easily.

@bamf @Paratus

william likes this
1 hour ago, bamf said:

How are the servers running today everyone?

FSA did a prison break on s4 and there was massive lag at the prison during the fight. Strangely we didn't experience lag all day until the pb happened and once it ended everything went back to normal.

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
Le Razoir likes this
2 minutes ago, bamf said:

10, 12, and 19 players. Not acceptable to me for them to lose connection, but it's not what we were seeing before. S4 did have a bigger event though. I'm looking at the logs for all of them. 

The solution is clearly Nuke s1.

12 minutes ago, ₴avagє said:

And when they do we lose our inventory + vehicles? I synced and came back exact spot that I stopped during fail and checked within 3km with hatchback. Vehicle was gone, as was my inventory.

When the mission fails, the typical end of mission saving doesn't happen. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...