Walking Dead (WARNING Spoilers)

Kate

5 minutes ago, kaeus said:

Nobody read the comics? It cant be COOOOOOORALLLLLLLL. (Though, he has become less of a bitch finally at least, before I would have said yes to killing him NP)

The tv show doesn't strictly follow the comics though. 

Some say Abraham and Glenn as their episode scheduling is listed for the first episode of the season and nothing more. Some are saying Aaron as he's a minor character and easy to be killed off.  Who knows? But I can't fucking wait. Everyone be ready with your permission slips for this feels trip.

22 minutes ago, Flameless said:

Some say Abraham and Glenn as their episode scheduling is listed for the first episode of the season and nothing more. Some are saying Aaron as he's a minor character and easy to be killed off.  Who knows? But I can't fucking wait. Everyone be ready with your permission slips for this feels trip.

Can't be Glenn he's to the right of rick and negan walks to the left leaving Carl, aaron, and 2 other people.

Its Aaron who dies.. If you watch the last bit over and over again (lmao i know from experience) Negan says that if they say another word to take the boys other eye (or something like that) and moves the bat a little to the right (or left) i dont remember. So then i rewatched the part before that and Aaron was the one on that side of Carl

There is much speculation that Negan kills both Glenn and Maggie. I don't want Abraham to die yet, he's only just starting his character development. They wouldn't kill someone with so much character potential. The past few seasons, he's just been some hardass but now he's getting some proper development. Glenn and Maggie have their characters developed to a point where they could be killed off and most people would understand why (and the rest being cry babies because their favourite power-couple dying).

They released a statement about the speculations about how the camera was angled in the season 6 finale and the angle is nothing and does not give any clues to who dies. This means anyone making statements about how the camera is angled is false and expect someone you hold dear to die. :kappa:

Greg Nicotero, one of the directors and head of SFX, accidently let the word "deaths" slip during an interview about the Negan scene. So be prepared for two or more deaths. My honest opinion, I'd like to see Daryl and Glen or Maggie dead. They are dead characters that they're really only keeping on because they're fan favourites and maybe the odd character development but they don't serve much in getting the story from A to B.

Edited by Crow
  • 2 weeks later...

To everyone's guessed outcomes, I'm sorry to say, but we lost 2 very good characters. Glenn has been in since almost the second episode and we have had the opportunity to watch him grow from this teen delivery boy to a man with a wife and a child on the way. Not even having the chance to see his son, Glenn still had a some-what proper goodbye, his last words being, "Maggie, I'll find you." R.I.P Glenn. 

Abraham on the other hand, like @Crow had stated, was just beginning to develop more and was just starting to come out of this "bravado" and muscular type of defensive individual to actually presenting another side. He had loved a woman he couldn't have, but started to take the steps in-order to be with her. Sadly; with so much potential to this character, he was lost too soon. Before Negan executed him, you can see him hold up a peace sign as to say goodbye, with his last words being a little bit of retaliation, "Suck. My. Nuts." A nice representation and sort of a presentation of his old, "bravado" type of personality. R.I.P Abraham.

massi, Phil., Crow and 1 other like this
5 minutes ago, massi said:

Should have just killed the recruiter and another random nobody cares about. The fact that he killed Glenn really is BS, and hell, it's all Daryl's fault too. I'm sure everyone will hold a grudge against him. 

Negan said no exceptions when Daryl stand up but then decides to kill Glenn instead like -.-.That baseball wacking was quite extraordinary lmao.

36 minutes ago, Tusken Raider said:

Could care less glenn died was a little upset about Abraham since his character was building, but his death will cause Eugene  to be the next Abraham to get revenge.

whaaattt glenn is my favorite character and he was there since season 1 episode 1. One like = 1 tear for glenn