Full PvP Season Reset

Paratus

Just a heads up that the PvP season is about to be fully, and I mean fully, reset. We'll be beginning a new season today, but because the data is corrupted by a bug which allowed points to persist, and then skew the amount rewarded on kills, we've got to flush it and start anew and clean.

War kills and death stats will remain, but your war points will be reset.

Vanilla Coke, .Sean, Rag and 11 others like this
6 minutes ago, Dork said:

@Paratus are we still going to have the Victory points awarded? or is a clean start

Has to be totally clean, because everyone's points are so skewed from the high numbers that the victory points just wouldn't be fair. They're incredibly hard to earn, so I want to make sure people who have them have earned every point. They'll be used in spending later on, most likely.

Just now, Paratus said:

Has to be totally clean, because everyone's points are so skewed from the high numbers that the victory points just wouldn't be fair. They're incredibly hard to earn, so I want to make sure people who have them have earned every point. They'll be used in spending later on, most likely.

Dad, you said when you changed the UI to the bottom that u were adding a new feature that that was needed for, when can we expect to see this feature?

2 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Any idea what they can be used for?

Cosmetics or actual vehicles?