Change Log 7.7.2

Paratus

Just now, bamf said:

The mailbox should only have house proceeds in it at this point...

well, i got 1 of my houses i did, but then i got some rubber, i am 100% i did not put there, and i should at least have money for one or two houses more, possible the data change fucked up mailbox?

4 hours ago, smellypig said:

i have a 300 ping as i live in Australia. i have played here for over a year and close to 700 hours. i donated to get debit cards. i have houses and everything. do i just give it up now?

It is what it is man, high pings just cause problems for the rest of us. Maybe one day Paratus will open a server in Australia.

Clothing I would love to see

• Other CSAT Fatigue Variants (Hex and Green Hex). CSAT's have basically made a full comeback, so why not add the rest in?
  • CSAT and AAF Wetstuits. Makes no sense for Rebels and Bluefor to have the same NATO Black wetsuit. CSAT wetsuit provides no extra armour either.
  • CSAT Stealth Fatigues (With a working Tac Vest script (I can send you one if needed) These are the coolest looking clothing in the game, they just provide more armour than the standard CSAT's hence the reasoning behind the Tac Vest script.
  • Ravens Vest
  • AAF Pilot Coveralls

I know how much Paratus loves loot box's, but please show some Donor Levels love.

3 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Should really just remove Carrier Lites entirely now that CSAT are back.

Hey career cops, did you know that most of you are severely under-armored compared to rebels? Please start a riot, so I can hit 1km tabs again..

If no carrier lites than csat better be cheap...

Also pretty sure you're just getting old, not the people's csat :frog:

Edited by Scott
8 minutes ago, Haych said:

Clothing I would love to see

• Other CSAT Fatigue Variants (Hex and Green Hex). CSAT's have basically made a full comeback, so why not add the rest in?
  • CSAT and AAF Wetstuits. Makes no sense for Rebels and Bluefor to have the same NATO Black wetsuit. CSAT wetsuit provides no extra armour either.
  • CSAT Stealth Fatigues (With a working Tac Vest script (I can send you one if needed) These are the coolest looking clothing in the game, they just provide more armour than the standard CSAT's hence the reasoning behind the Tac Vest script.
  • Ravens Vest
  • AAF Pilot Coveralls

I know how much Paratus loves loot box's, but please show some Donor Levels love.

^^^^^ PLEASE if my pleads aren't enough Haych and I have similar ideas about the clothing situation. Please take into consideration there is no harm in adding new variants!!!

3 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Should really just remove Carrier Lites entirely now that CSAT are back.

Hey career cops, did you know that most of you are severely under-armored compared to rebels? Please start a riot, so I can hit 1km tabs again..

I would much prefer seeing a handicap for wearing CSAT's such as limiting them to Tactical Vests. 

Also Admins still think Pilot Coveralls and CSAT Fatigues have the same protection. Sure on paper it does, but in combat, anyone can tell you, Pilot Coveralls takes more hits in most situations.

46 minutes ago, Haych said:

I would much prefer seeing a handicap for wearing CSAT's such as limiting them to Tactical Vests. 

Also Admins still think Pilot Coveralls and CSAT Fatigues have the same protection. Sure on paper it does, but in combat, anyone can tell you, Pilot Coveralls takes more hits in most situations.

Tested it. There might be a difference at range but >50m (what I tested it at) it had absolutely no differences. Didn't bother to test at a long range though.

26 minutes ago, Parker said:

Tested it. There might be a difference at range but >50m (what I tested it at) it had absolutely no differences. Didn't bother to test at a long range though.

Basic Testing and On paper they are the exact same, but when it comes to testing them in a combat scenario like cartels, you will notice a difference. I don't know what it is, maybe hitboxes while moving, similarly on how the Lush Ghillie suit had broken head box's, theres something about them that cause them to take extra shots, hence the reason Olympus just completely removed them. It's been like this for quite a while, the Pilot Coveralls always had something weird about them

Ebola and Big Bird like this

csat are just ridiculous, i despise them and asylum was so much better without them

i can't stand games where you can tank to many bullets, it's ridiculous

i play rocket league and they brought out loot crates and asylum

i play wow too

can i just play one fucking game where i dont need rng to get a fucking item

seriously

rng>skill is bad

Edited by BrutaL
Big Bird likes this

Can we get Guardian Items added to the market? After getting told duplicates will sell for real money, in which they don't, Asylum Currency is pretty useless. There needs to be more things for people to spend their virtual currency on instead of repeating the same cycle of Buy Keys > Get Dupes > Sell Dupes > Spend it on more keys > Repeat.

I understand the business idea behind it all, but its kind of a shit replacement, especially after people where under the impression that they'd be getting real money from the market.

Edited by Haych
Ebola and The Monopoly Man like this