Change Log 7.7.2

Paratus

13 minutes ago, bamf said:

Do the earthquakes not happen at all now?  I made a change to make them not happen when you're in a plane or helicopter, but I wouldn't be surprised if I got Arma'd there...

In the past 2 months I haven't experienced a earthquake. Only a admin event earthquake is what I have seen. I really don't mind they're gone.

BlackShot likes this

hey @bamf, I've said it before and I'll say it again, can you make it so if the fed is robbery in progress already you can continue to use blasting charges? Cops are logging out/sitting on respawn screen so you cannot drill, this has been abused for the longest time.

Or, make it so you can drill if 5 cops are online regardless of them being spawned in, stops them sitting on debug so you cannot drill.

5 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

hey @bamf, I've said it before and I'll say it again, can you make it so if the fed is robbery in progress already you can continue to use blasting charges? Cops are logging out/sitting on respawn screen so you cannot drill, this has been abused for the longest time.

Or, make it so you can drill if 5 cops are online regardless of them being spawned in, stops them sitting on debug so you cannot drill.

It's on my list of things.  Happens to me too when I rob the fed, and it bugs me as well. 

25 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

They learn this strategy at the APD school :poop:

₴avagє likes this
7 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Got 13 but cops delayed a shit ton by sitting on debug/logging off, had to wait for cops to logon lol

Right. Because they should stay logged in and have to drive from wherever they are on the map? That's what you're implying?

Because intentionally bugging swat makes it so everyone has to soft log. 

You guys do it to yourselves...

Edited by Dredd
Bleh
42 minutes ago, Dredd said:

Right. Because they should stay logged in and have to drive from wherever they are on the map? That's what you're implying?

he means cop getting salty af at the FED and all of them going to lobby or not respanwing after they die. 

You cant rob the fed when this happens bc you need 6 + alive officers at all times in the server

Edited by Dork
4 hours ago, Dredd said:

You guys do it to yourselves..

idk why you continue to tell yourself that people bug swat. No one actually worries about swat. Because 90% of them are the same shit tier officers. Better gear doesn't make you better

Treeherder, Scott and Will like this
4 hours ago, Dredd said:

Why would we bug SWAT when we get 5 Free MK1's from them everyime?

Scott and explicit like this
1 hour ago, Vincent WY said:

Thanks dick. Now where am I suppose to get black mk1s?

52 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Thanks for ruining it for everyone!

50 minutes ago, Scott said:

Just because you're retired doesn't mean you gotta ruin banks for everyone. now what are hubs and eli going to fight about at a bank?

Rip @Haych

I may not play civ @bigjohn561 but I also don't go out of my way to shaft any one person doing any of those events. I am guilty of being a shit tier player despite whatever gear you folks may or may not be able to pick up from my dead cold hands as I am thoroughly enjoying the fun.

Bottom line is YOU ARE my content, letting you think you're having fun is part of the game for me.

That being said, there are individuals (on p2) who intentionally bug swat. And it is those individuals who I personally find intriguing when they specifically complain about cops logging off because they have no other choice but to soft log to respond. Of course some think that's intentional but I've never seen it nor heard it. Not once. Not ever. It's like this really -

Imma cheat, but when I don't get my way imma claim someone else is cheating. 

Make sense? 

No worries if it doesn't. Let me cut you a half ticket.

43 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Nope; they're broken.

Speed couldn't figure out why they're broken, and I've not taken the time to dig through and look yet.

can you fix oil cartel on tanoa I want to make some vehicles

the 'fill from container' option is in the air apparently

:(

Edited by massi