[New feature!] Lumber jacking

Midamaru

Welcome to my guide about the new feature on Asylum: Lumber jacking!

Since this is a new feature a guide might be useful for some people.

Requirements:

• Wood axe
  • Ground vehicle
  • I also recommend toolkits and night vision goggles!

Buy the wood axe at the market, where you will also sell the timber you gather from cutting trees.

Timber is a virtual item that goes into your Y inventory.

You can store these items in the trunk of a vehicle (If you have keys to it) by looking at the vehicle and pressing T (trunk).

Now let’s get to the choppin’ shall we!

How to cut trees:

1. Get nearby any tree which is roughly 600m away from any town.
  2. Go to your virtual inventory (Press Y) and click on your wood axe, then use it.
  3. Scroll at any tree and use chop tree.
  4. The timber might fall on the ground, then you have to scroll to pick up.

4b7cb506196a7de99d7fcac1a3a83c2f.png

For example: 18 timber was chopped. You held on to 3, while the other 15 dropped to the floor, which you then need to pick.

Some info you might want to know:

• The wood axe can't be used to hit anyone.
  • Timber weighs 4 and sells for 42$ each.
  • You need to be roughly 600m away from a town to cut trees

Money earned per vehicle (excluding backpack):

017c16b261e092beb16d837ffa82cae1.png

That's about it, if you have any questions or things to add please reply in this thread!

This feature is new so things could be easily changed to it, i will update it in this guide as soon as possible.

Olivia and Padrinos like this

Alright since everyone is complaining about the little amount you earn.

This is a job for beginners that simply just started out, you can compare it to fishing or picking peaches!

Cutting trees goes really quick, you get big quanities in no time so filling a truck with it is no problem.

But it has never been the intention to make a solid amount of money with HEMMT Boxes.

You're not doing this with fishing or peaches either... well atleast most of you! :D

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Midamaru said:

If so, do the math for me because the timber does sell for 42 each, and 250x 42 isn't 6k

Ok, you can fit 62 wood in the virtual inventory that sells for $2,604 alone, then you can load 3 stacks of wood in the trunk by maneuvering it so that the trunk is close to the wood and scrolling to the first option which is "scoop wood". Wood is in stacks of 20 so that is 60 more timber, this sells for another $2,520. Then there is the 23 extra you can carry in your inventory which sells for $966. All of this is $6,090 in total.

8 hours ago, Midamaru said:

If so, do the math for me because the timber does sell for 42 each, and 250x 42 isn't 6k

Ok, you can fit 62 wood in the virtual inventory that sells for $2,604 alone, then you can load 3 stacks of wood in the trunk by maneuvering it so that the trunk is close to the wood and scrolling to the first option which is "scoop wood". Wood is in stacks of 20 so that is 60 more timber, this sells for another $2,520. Then there is the 23 extra you can carry in your inventory which sells for $966. All of this is $6,090 in total.

• 2 months later...
On 1/30/2016 at 2:29 AM, Von Buns said:

OK I didn't know bout the scooping idea I'm going to try it out. Gets boring doing vermin's all the time.

OK I didn't know bout the scooping idea I'm going to try it out. Gets boring doing vermin's all the time.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...