Cadet lives matter

Just now, Redbull said:
2 minutes ago, Kate said:

Headshot = learn how to aim? 

What he is saying is that since it didnt kill him it wasnt a headshot so either learn to aim or get some glasses fam

Obvious headshot though right there in the video. Bamf obviously made cop berets have level 5 armor. Oh bamf you sly dog. ;)

1 minute ago, Vanilla Coke said:

The bullet skimmed him, you can see it do 4 damage and hit the AC unit behind him xdd

But you see I have a special cadet seeking round that never misses. And the cool thing about my round is it goes faster than the speed of light. Let me elaborate, you see my bullet doesn't actually move but instead the universe moves around my bullet. The bullet is unaffected by the mysterious properties of the universe and has special properties of its own. The round itself uses a very sophisticated navigation system to accurately move the universe to where it needs to be. Some natural phenomenon happened and it caused my round to be interfered with.

43 minutes ago, Kate said:

But you see I have a special cadet seeking round that never misses. And the cool thing about my round is it goes faster than the speed of light. Let me elaborate, you see my bullet doesn't actually move but instead the universe moves around my bullet. The bullet is unaffected by the mysterious properties of the universe and has special properties of its own. The round itself uses a very sophisticated navigation system to accurately move the universe to where it needs to be. Some natural phenomenon happened and it caused my round to be interfered with.

Penis-Snake.png