Gang Wars (In Game)

I don't know about anybody else but it gets pretty annoying when you send a gang a war request and 10 minutes or so later youre chilling in Athira and go afk to take a shit and you come back to see you were killed by them because they accepted war and then killed you then ended war just for the war points!!! 

I think there should be something maybe a timer whether its a full restart for the war to end or fifteen minutes, but this happens all the time in different situations, sometimes they see you without a gun and accept it for a total of around 40 seconds, it just gets very annoying and something should be implemented to combat the people who cant legitimately get war rating at fights.

On 10/29/2016 at 6:45 AM, Joe. said:

I don't know about anybody else but it gets pretty annoying when you send a gang a war request and 10 minutes or so later youre chilling in Athira and go afk to take a shit and you come back to see you were killed by them because they accepted war and then killed you then ended war just for the war points!!! 

I think there should be something maybe a timer whether its a full restart for the war to end or fifteen minutes, but this happens all the time in different situations, sometimes they see you without a gun and accept it for a total of around 40 seconds, it just gets very annoying and something should be implemented to combat the people who cant legitimately get war rating at fights.

Dont send war requests if you dont want to get killed.  Simple.