Change Log 7.7.3

Paratus

9 minutes ago, Scott said:

Can we do something about the rocks at the prison? They're great for getting angles on deerstands but I drop to 6 fps when I'm anywhere near them and cannot push prison...

I'll look at performance there in the AM.

1 minute ago, Bob/Fury said:

Gathering metal at the prison doesn't work    just keeps saying  gathering aborted  stay still      every time i press it 

I'm 99% sure I know the issue. I'll look in the AM. 

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz, Miles and Scott like this
9 minutes ago, Xavorey said:

The Kavala timer was removed? meaning it's not an exploit anymore to insta spawn back? its a mechanism now? 

I think that's the point. Right now it's one of the most populated places in Altis, and when you don't have a good number of cops with you, that kinda gets hard to get the city in control/safe again.

Edited by BlackShot
Xavorey likes this
1 hour ago, Xavorey said:

The Kavala timer was removed? meaning it's not an exploit anymore to insta spawn back? its a mechanism now? 

54 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Correct.

It never was an exploit

I believe he's speaking of re-spawning at an HQ after being killed within. Yes, it's not an exploit, but is against APD policy, I believe. You must wait a 2 minute period as an officer being killed within the HQ to re-spawn at that specific HQ again.

Edited by Flameless
2 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Not against Cop Policy or server rules. It is literally designed to have no cooldown.

• Regardless of what an Admin may have told you previously, bypassing the 2 minute spawn timer for Kavala HQ is a bug and an exploit.
  • Abuse of this bug may result in admin action and APD sanctions.

Not according to the last meeting held on 10/30.

Flameless likes this
1 minute ago, Clockwerk said:
  • Regardless of what an Admin may have told you previously, bypassing the 2 minute spawn timer for Kavala HQ is a bug and an exploit.
  • Abuse of this bug may result in admin action and APD sanctions.

Not according to the last meeting held on 10/30.

Was told by bamf this was not an exploit and got no action taken for a report due to this .