Change Log 7.7.3

Paratus

On 11/8/2016 at 1:51 AM, ₴avagє said:

I offered to volunteer 20 hours a week bug fixing for the server a month or so ago. I sent many messages, never received one back. But honestly, I'm not even interested at this point. It is what it is.

lol, wanna help? Just find out bugs for yourself or anything at all, open the scripts in the mission file and fix them, then send it to paratus through PM and he'll most likely look at it, confirm it and it will be applied. Not much harder than that.

2 hours ago, Churu said:

lol, wanna help? Just find out bugs for yourself or anything at all, open the scripts in the mission file and fix them, then send it to paratus speed or Gnashes through PM and he'll most likely look at it, confirm it and it will be applied. Not much harder than that.

Also, keep in mind that Paratus, Bamf, Gnashes and I are not kids. We all work for a living. Gnashes works 60 hour weeks, Bamf travels, and Paratus and I are both software engineers for a living. Sometimes the last thing we want to do is come home and look at more code all night long. Also I'm extremely addicted to a certain game at the moment so I haven't been contributing at all.

1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

^ That

I'm not working 60 hours at the moment, but that'll kick off in mid-January and last through early May.

PM me an issue and I'll fix it if I think I know how. How time-consuming it'll be for me to learn how to make whatever it is work, will determine where on my list of things to fix it gets tossed. Some things take 5 seconds, some things take me a few hours.

You don't get a lot of positive replies, i'll say this though you've been coming in cop ts from time to time and is willing to help even others with their own scripting and also asking for PMs about bugs +1. I am starting to like you're new side keep it up (maybe it's just a side i've never seen).

Edited by Mahdizzle
3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

If you're ontop of the barracks/in the barracks or outside of the prison in general, you will not get the option to break out when the prison break ends.

To be honest they need to fix it to where you can not get out or leave that the way it is. I had a troll come to my deerstand and stand in front of me the entire prison break and would try and block me from shooting cops.......

@Gnashes @bamf @speed

Fix the option for people to actually sign up and go to other peoples trials please as of today on server 4 it was not allowing people to go to trials.

Edited by Frizzy

So duped coveralls auto sell for around 9.0 credits. Really? That's just retarded tbh, especially when they where selling for $100+.

Firstly we get fucked over because we think we'll get real money back for dupes. And then the market gets removed and people get a stupid amount of credits back for their rare dupes fucking people over again.

Do you not do your research before implementing such features? tbh, I guess not, hence the reason BE got shut down like 4 times already. In the future, you should listen when a handful of us tell you that you're clearly breaching ToS. I warned you multiple times that other communities where reporting Asylum and what rules you where clearly breaking, my boy Mehmet over at BIS showed no mercy. Do you even care at this point? or does it not matter to you because it's bringing in a lot of money? 

I genuinely feel for the guys who are receiving next to nothing for rare dupes when they where selling for $100+ on the Market place.

Edited by Haych