1. 1. Who will win the 2016 US presidential Election

• Donald Trump
    • Hilary Clinton
    • kanye west
    • arnold schwarzenegger
    • Barney the dinosaur
    • The wiggles

Image result for trump vs clinton

The US presidential election is tomorrow and  fuck is America screwed.  You have a choice of a racist  who is hell bent on building a wall to keep those pesky Mexicans out who has a wig shaped like a donkeys pupic hairs  or the first female candidate in US history who everyone hates and mistrusts because of the email scandle which is currently being investigated by the FBI (also the fact that she is single handy  trying to provoke Russia into a war).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlb7vqdNR9g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eclOLWKd0b8

Edited by Steve kelly
william, Dork and powerwolf like this
7 minutes ago, Steve kelly said:

The US presidential election is tomorrow and  fuck is America screwed.  You have a choice of a racist  who is hell bent on building a wall to keep those pesky Mexicans out who has a wig shaped like a donkeys pubic hairs  or the first female candidate in US history who everyone hates and mistrusts because of the email scandle which is currently being investigated by the FBI (also trying to provoke Russia into a war).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlb7vqdNR9g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

That's what inspires me to vote for him.

Jwilly likes this

donald trump is only nowadays known as a racist guy after he ran for president, before that people just loved the line "YOU'RE FIRED" so he became a celebrity and a small meme, now is all about racism sexism, everything you could dig out of the ground.

Hillary has been investigated by the fbi for years now, is no surprise to anyone since 2012 wierd things have been going on, is just now been noticed.

idk what good will come from hillary that didn't come from obama, and i don't know what good will come from trump that came from bush, either way is just the same thing all over again, nothing new, just a more divided country.

william likes this
5 hours ago, Steve kelly said:

Image result for trump vs clinton

The US presidential election is tomorrow and  fuck is America screwed.  You have a choice of a racist  who is hell bent on building a wall to keep those pesky Mexicans out who has a wig shaped like a donkeys pupic hairs  or the first female candidate in US history who everyone hates and mistrusts because of the email scandle which is currently being investigated by the FBI (also the fact that she is single handy  trying to provoke Russia into a war).

I don't see where people get off saying Donald Trump is a racist. Building a wall to stop illegal activities from happening doesn't say "Hey I am a Racist because Fuck Mexicans". Illegal immigration is just that, Illegal. There have been multiple people that have come out in support of Trump who are not white but lets sweep them under a rug because they are brain washed to do the white mans bidding. 

On the other hand Hillary is just as fucked up as they come. She wouldn't be able to tell you the truth to much of anything even if the truth was tattooed on her forehead. 

Lets vote for the lesser of 2 evils here. I am not for Trump but I am sure as hell not voting for someone that is willing to sacrifice American lives to keep her interests alive and well.

Chau, George, asiuxjau and 1 other like this
4 hours ago, Heidelberg said:

Didn't they shut down the investigation yesterday of Hillarys emails?

No the investigation isn't closed they just said they aren't changing their statement on hrc and her email scandal back in July. They haven't stopped investigating, pretty much just pausing the investigation until after Nov. 8th pretty much we are voting for possibly her VP because she may be indicted while in office if indicted at all.

I personally am still split. I may vote for Hillary, Or I may vote for Gary Johnson . But the more likely option is I may just write down "Motards forehead, Runway of Asylum" on the write in ballot

Edited by House.
47 minutes ago, House. said:

No the investigation isn't closed they just said they aren't changing their statement on hrc and her email scandal back in July. They haven't stopped investigating, pretty much just pausing the investigation until after Nov. 8th pretty much we are voting for possibly her VP because she may be indicted while in office if indicted at all.

I personally am still split. I may vote for Hillary, Or I may vote for Gary Johnson . But the more likely option is I may just write down "Motards forehead, Runway of Asylum" on the write in ballot

I don't know why they're even having an investigation on her emails... I thought emails were to be private. 

8 minutes ago, Marzoh said:

I don't know why they're even having an investigation on her emails... I thought emails were to be private. 

Any information dealing with national security and the possible leaking of classified information is not "private" it was all official business.  None of the emails they were reviewing has nothing to do with private emails.

/|/|0T4RD and Monster like this

https://mobile.twitter.com/Snowden/status/795435387321655296

As far as I know the FBI already went over these new emails and found they were duplicates or such. 

Edward Snowden gave what looks to be good response on how it went so fast this time.

The timing of the release was atrocious to say the least, and I do believe someone will be out of a job over it.

Shit is real and it is not going away anytime soon no matter which of these nut bags gets in office.

We are all literally fucked either way. 

Either we go to war with Russia and lose all value in our money from raising minimum wage to a ridiculous number by voting hillary

OR

you vote Trump who has no fucking idea what hes doing and will make alot of enemies in the near future. 

I refused to vote for this one. going to move to Canada or UK 

.Sean likes this
1 hour ago, Dork said:

We are all literally fucked either way. 

Either we go to war with Russia and lose all value in our money from raising minimum wage to a ridiculous number by voting hillary

OR

you vote Trump who has no fucking idea what hes doing and will make alot of enemies in the near future. 

I refused to vote for this one. going to move to Canada or UK 

Run away from your problems like a little girlz? Just vote your not gonna die if you do.

Everyone acts likenif onenof these 2 are elected ww3 automatically starts.

14 minutes ago, johnfx said:

Run away from your problems like a little girlz? Just vote your not gonna die if you do.

Everyone acts likenif onenof these 2 are elected ww3 automatically starts.

im not getting into politics on the forums. I dont do in real life either. 

But you're statement about WW3 is a pretty accurate assumption

On 11/7/2016 at 3:01 PM, Dork said:

im not getting into politics on the forums. I dont do in real life either. 

But you're statement about WW3 is a pretty accurate assumption

yeah from that day on i started ignoring politics because this is just getting out of hand, i honestly should of noticed that earlier, today people are speaking of it the most, i am ignoring it because is just too much controversy, i hope trump wins otherwise that's it whoever wins, just that's it, is not the end of the world just another bloody president, nothing big, just people want to pick sides and shit, for all i know is just something to start trouble.

gonna enjoy my weekend without any worrying about this bullcrap :P gaming.

On 11/7/2016 at 8:35 AM, Agent X said:

I don't see where people get off saying Donald Trump is a racist. Building a wall to stop illegal activities from happening doesn't say "Hey I am a Racist because Fuck Mexicans". Illegal immigration is just that, Illegal. There have been multiple people that have come out in support of Trump who are not white but lets sweep them under a rug because they are brain washed to do the white mans bidding. 

On the other hand Hillary is just as fucked up as they come. She wouldn't be able to tell you the truth to much of anything even if the truth was tattooed on her forehead. 

Lets vote for the lesser of 2 evils here. I am not for Trump but I am sure as hell not voting for someone that is willing to sacrifice American lives to keep her interests alive and well.

if i was to post, this is exactly what i would have posted

On 11/7/2016 at 2:34 AM, johnfx said:

I don't know what good will come from trump that came from bush, either way is just the same thing all over again, nothing new, just a more divided country.

More legislation. Good or bad, I can't answer for that, but Trump's party will be in control of all 3 branches of government, because of Trump's campaign which is astoundingly remarkable and hasnt happened since 2001. Democrats won't even have another chance to control Congress in the lower house for ATLEAST another 2 years (if I'm accounting for the next open seats correctly, and even then, at 41 seats they wouldn't gain it back) Republicans also now have majority control of state level governments

Edited by O/|/|3GA