Cant join any asylum servers

Long story short I upgraded My motherboard Graphics card and processor from all shitty old parts to shitty new parts. I was able to run asylum at 30-40fps with these old shitty parts but now that I upgraded I cant even get on the server. 

Now I know you cant do much with that information but thats just the back story let me go a little more in depth.

I open the server browser and click to join Asylum altis life server 1 

I join in select the civilian spot and press Join, or ok or whatever button I need to press to proceed. 

The blue loading bar slowly begins to fill, all while my fps drops to 1 and never seems to be able to pass 10fps.

This loading screen will take about 3-5minutes just for these blue bars to fill and when they are done loading my screen goes back to receiving mission files.

The mission file will load all the way to like 25350/25860 (Im not sure what the numbers were exactly just know it was at the very end but wouldn't completely finish for some reason)

The mission file can stay on the screen for what ever amount of time until asylum finally tells me I have lost connection from the server and battle eye failed.

So does anyone have any idea of what this could be. Does it sound like a hardware problem? Does it sound like a software problem? do you think I could fix it within the arma 3 files?

For some background specs I was running arma 3 Asylum servers at 30fps with these specs

1tb harddrive

AMD FX 4350 ( A really old crappy processor)

GT 730 (Really old graphics card thats not even made for gaming)

8 gb of ram

I upgraded to:

1tb hdd

AMD FX 8350 much better CPU

GTX 750 ti I got from a friend I played arma with So i know what the card is capable of on asylum

MSI 970 Gaming Motherboard

Does anyone have any Idea of whats happening? I havent been able to play asylum in 6 months, pretty sure I lost all my houses and all my shit. Im a loser and I gave my life to arma and now I cant even play it which means I have no will to live. This is my last cry for help, does anyone have any suggestions?

Edited by QuavoHuncho
23 minutes ago, QuavoHuncho said:

Long story short I upgraded My motherboard Graphics card and processor from all shitty old parts to shitty new parts. I was able to run asylum at 30-40fps with these old shitty parts but now that I upgraded I cant even get on the server. 

Now I know you cant do much with that information but thats just the back story let me go a little more in depth.

I open the server browser and click to join Asylum altis life server 1 

I join in select the civilian spot and press Join, or ok or whatever button I need to press to proceed. 

The blue loading bar slowly begins to fill, all while my fps drops to 1 and never seems to be able to pass 10fps.

This loading screen will take about 3-5minutes just for these blue bars to fill and when they are done loading my screen goes back to receiving mission files.

The mission file will load all the way to like 25350/25860 (Im not sure what the numbers were exactly just know it was at the very end but wouldn't completely finish for some reason)

The mission file can stay on the screen for what ever amount of time until asylum finally tells me I have lost connection from the server and battle eye failed.

So does anyone have any idea of what this could be. Does it sound like a hardware problem? Does it sound like a software problem? do you think I could fix it within the arma 3 files?

For some background specs I was running arma 3 Asylum servers at 30fps with these specs

1tb harddrive

AMD FX 4350 ( A really old crappy processor)

GT 730 (Really old graphics card thats not even made for gaming)

8 gb of ram

I upgraded to:

1tb hdd

AMD FX 8350 much better CPU

GTX 750 ti I got from a friend I played arma with So i know what the card is capable of on asylum

MSI 970 Gaming Motherboard

Does anyone have any Idea of whats happening? I havent been able to play asylum in 6 months, pretty sure I lost all my houses and all my shit. Im a loser and I gave my life to arma and now I cant even play it which means I have no will to live. This is my last cry for help, does anyone have any suggestions?

i see the problem you have no ram

Berus likes this
2 hours ago, william said:

I had the same issue, ur processor is practically the same as mine, its still pretty shit. Ur issue is the game isnt loading fast enough so it kicks/fucks your game to fix this i just bought an SSD

I just dont understand how i was running this with a 4350 but and a gpu not even made for gaming but cant run it now..