Add an evidence locker that can be robbed

Hi, today I thought what actually happens to the stuff that gets siezed by cops? I know it goes into their nearby vehicles, but then where? So I thought why not add an evidence locker that police can put these seized things into and get a bit of bonus money or something and then by rebels it can be raided/robbed just like a prison break or federal reserve, this could either be in a police station or closely outside the prison or just somewhere but when raided the police have to respond and it could use a blasting charge to blow down the door which and then when inside there would be all the drugs/weapons/illegal items that were seized by police recently. Also it could maybe knock off a bit of some peoples bounties like if someone random on the server was wanted for 5 manslaughters, there could be a "Destroy evidence" option that would take a few minutes to get rid of and would make most peoples bounties a bit lower and instead of having the 5 manslaughters, maybe have 2-3 because evidence was destroyed.

dog., Big Bird and Brendon Smith like this

Doesn't matter if its on another community or not, @Paratus is good at taking ideas and making them much better. Even though Asylum is slowly falling behind in the 'Most Developed' category, they are still way ahead of other communities when it comes to 'unique features'

But then again, it's been a long time since we received something unique and cool. Last time was the implementation of Alcohol with Ageing Barrels. I wonder if PapaParatus cares anymore :( 

Edited by Haych
13 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

such a shitty idea... even more things for cops to defend and rebels to get free shit. They already have the ability to regain their gear if they hurry their asses up.

Teach your cops to not suck and rebels wont get as much free shit. It is obvious there is more constables than any other rank(because they are lowest rank aside from cadet) but most of the constables are actually terrible and need to be taught better techniques for dropping out of swat striders and quick peaking and what not. Most of the time a bank or fed or prison goes down it seems to me like the only ones who do anything are the corporals+ ranks, 90% of the constables just run in like tards. Im not saying all cops are bad im saying cops attack the banks and such in an uncoordinated fashion and many of them dont know basic techniques that may be able to allow them to actually do something other than get killed. Idk when the last time the cops on s1 have actually caught us at a bank, they just always do something stupid when they show up. (Like snipe from 1.5k out or drop out of a strider in the fuckin open) Im not sure what they are taught in swat training, but if it is anything useful it all goes out the window when they show up to the fight.

Edited by jwilly
Haych likes this
5 minutes ago, jwilly said:

Teach your cops to not suck and rebels wont get as much free shit. It is obvious there is more constables than any other rank(because they are lowest rank aside from cadet) but most of the constables are actually terrible and need to be taught better techniques for dropping out of swat striders and quick peaking and what not. Most of the time a bank or fed or prison goes down it seems to me like the only ones who do anything are the corporals+ ranks, 90% of the constables just run in like tards. Im not saying all cops are bad im saying cops attack the banks and such in an uncoordinated fashion and many of them dont know basic techniques that may be able to allow them to actually do something other than get killed. 

Oke so you figure out a way to get 90% of the force to attend my trainings and i will, Other then that don't tell me to " Teach my cops " shit cause i can't. The people who need it won't attend it. Figure me out a way to get them to attend and i will.

Jwilly likes this
Just now, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Oke so you figure out a way to get 90% of the force to attend my trainings and i will, Other then that don't tell me to " Teach my cops " shit cause i can't. The people who need it won't attend it. Figure me out a way to get them to attend and i will.

Thats a very good point, i didnt really think about that....Maybe training should be something mandatory like constables have to attend like once every two weeks or something. Would be beneficial to both the cops and rebels if more cops knew how to approach the bank/fed and prison.

19 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

either turn up to the meetings or get kicked from cop?:shrug:

seems like an obvious fix

Jwilly likes this
21 hours ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

You are a lt aren't you suppose to be teaching the cops in your precinct something? Very shitty of you to be acting like you are in the right even though it takes 15 seconds to hear on cop and 2 minutes to get to fed bank prison etc...

4 minutes ago, House. said:

You are a lt aren't you suppose to be teaching the cops in your precinct something? Very shitty of you to be acting like you are in the right even though it takes 15 seconds to hear on cop and 2 minutes to get to fed bank prison etc...

Acting like what? Like i am right when i say people who need to attend won't attend any trainings? You become a cop and see for yourself i can't force anyone to do a training nor can i do enough trainings to train the whole force. And your sentences don't make any sense either btw. Please tell me what you mean with

" It takes 15 seconds to hear on cop and 2 minutes to get to fed bank prison etc. "

1 minute ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Acting like what? Like i am right when i say people who need to attend won't attend any trainings? You become a cop and see for yourself i can't force anyone to do a training nor can i do enough trainings to train the whole force. And your sentences don't make any sense either btw. Please tell me what you mean with

" It takes 15 seconds to hear on cop and 2 minutes to get to fed bank prison etc. "

I am a cop, I've been trying to get my forum rank back since the database move but all of you helpful leutenants leave convo when I ask them to take 5 seconds of their precious time to help me so I can view fucking policies. I meant to say gear cause you literally hit gear up and it does it for you and it takes minutes to get where you need to go as a cop

5 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

You don't have to force them just be a hard ass like most lts are suppose to be

Edited by House.
1 minute ago, House. said:

I am a cop, I've been trying to get my forum rank back since the database move but all of you helpful leutenants leave convo when I ask them to take 5 seconds of their precious time to help me so I can view fucking policies. I meant to say gear cause you literally hit gear up and it does it for you and it takes minutes to get where you need to go as a cop

Only if you're whitelisted for SWAT that happens soooo no not everyone has that, Also SWAT only deploys once so when you have ANYTHING TO TEACH it needs to be non Swat Whitelist. 

1 minute ago, House. said:

You don't have to force them just be a hard ass like most lts are suppose to be

A hard ass about what? If i can't force them no reason to be a hardass. 

19 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Only if you're whitelisted for SWAT that happens soooo no not everyone has that, Also SWAT only deploys once so when you have ANYTHING TO TEACH it needs to be non Swat Whitelist. 

A hard ass about what? If i can't force them no reason to be a hardass. 

For one there's a button that says Report for SWAT and your on scene in a minute and there's a button that's says gear up! That literally gives you the gear you had before dying without having to drop anything it gives you your previous loadout, and instead of doing what most training officers do which is

*training officer enters ts room while people are in comms*

training officer interrupts a millisecond after entering the room talks at a low volume at ultra speed says "swatwhitelistingin20minutes" at lightning speed and immediately leaves the room not giving a fuck if they have a question about it or not.

and the Lts really should be limited to people that are good leaders and try to teach and help other officers. Lt's should not be LT's because they slapped their knee pads on for hubs or jb or leady. They should be leaders trusted they should be helpful and they should feel they have to earn the respect of other officers not just expected.

heres an example, at a meeting a sgt was doing he wanted all the officers on the wall to salute him and I wouldn't because I didn't know him and respected his opinion and not his personality, so I said I wasn't when he asked why I said there's no reason and he started being an ass to me trying to degrade me in a fucking video game and left the meeting and carried on, not giving out names.

if your a hardass Lt people will listen to you, if your a spineless lt like most of the Lt's I've talked to then you won't gain any respect and nobody will get anything from your trainings. If I wanted to move up in the APD I don't wanna put my kneepads on for cpl sgt lt ect... I wanna earn it unlike most of you and this isn't really directed at you it's directed at the hierarchy as a whole.

P.S pls help me with my apd forum perms I've been trying to get for the last month

Valkyrie likes this
19 minutes ago, House. said:

For one there's a button that says Report for SWAT and your on scene in a minute and there's a button that's says gear up! That literally gives you the gear you had before dying without having to drop anything it gives you your previous loadout, and instead of doing what most training officers do which is

*training officer enters ts room while people are in comms*

training officer interrupts a millisecond after entering the room talks at a low volume at ultra speed says "swatwhitelistingin20minutes" at lightning speed and immediately leaves the room not giving a fuck if they have a question about it or not.

and the Lts really should be limited to people that are good leaders and try to teach and help other officers. Lt's should not be LT's because they slapped their knee pads on for hubs or jb or leady. They should be leaders trusted they should be helpful and they should feel they have to earn the respect of other officers not just expected.

heres an example, at a meeting a sgt was doing he wanted all the officers on the wall to salute him and I wouldn't because I didn't know him and respected his opinion and not his personality, so I said I wasn't when he asked why I said there's no reason and he started being an ass to me trying to degrade me in a fucking video game and left the meeting and carried on, not giving out names.

if your a hardass Lt people will listen to you, if your a spineless lt like most of the Lt's I've talked to then you won't gain any respect and nobody will get anything from your trainings. If I wanted to move up in the APD I don't wanna put my kneepads on for cpl sgt lt ect... I wanna earn it unlike most of you and this isn't really directed at you it's directed at the hierarchy as a whole.

P.S pls help me with my apd forum perms I've been trying to get for the last month

1. I know that, But it still takes 30 seconds or so to gear up also you gotta pay for it no idea why this is beneficial to the conversation.

2. I never do that, I always wait 10 seconds or so if its still in the channel i ask if people are in tac-coms and if they are i come back later. Allongsides with that i always wait 10 seconds or so after announcing so they can ask anything. Don't put everyone under one umbrella. 

3. Lt's are actually being promoted cause of their leadership skill believe it or not you can go ask @Hubschrauber. ( Mayby it wasn't the case before but it most certainly is now )

4. We shouldn't need to be hard assess for people to listen to us, They should realize we are higher ups for a reason and that should give us SOME respect in the first place i agree that we shouldn't get 100% of the respect just for the rank but atleast enough to convince you to listen to us and if you don't we will go hard ass. I and most other Lt's most likely try to be friendly and try to convince them without having to threaten them with points of the bat, So think about that for a second too. And last thing. I've been on the force for nearly 3 years i feel like some respect comes with the rank at times for some people. But others need to prove themselfs. You find out in which category that Sgt is yourself.

@House. @TheCrestedPenguin i really dont get how the argument even happened or what the point of it was, it is obvious that the cops need more training because they can soft log and drive to the bank within 2 mins of it starting, and their loadouts cost nothing so they can come back 10+ times and somehow they still manage to lose.... however i completely understand that it would be hard to get people to actually come to the trainings,as it is not a requirement, and i wouldnt say he is a bad lt or spineless because people arent showing up to his trainings because some of the cops could care less about swat or actually winning a bank they just play cop to be a cop of you know what i mean.

On 11/9/2016 at 0:06 PM, jwilly said:

Thats a very good point, i didnt really think about that....Maybe training should be something mandatory like constables have to attend like once every two weeks or something. Would be beneficial to both the cops and rebels if more cops knew how to approach the bank/fed and prison.

I've been on the apd for over 3 yrs. If you implement that you can count me out now

1 minute ago, ryno7 said:

I've been on the apd for over 3 yrs. If you implement that you can count me out now

Lol im suggesting something to make the cops not get absolutely FUCKED at the bank/fed/prison. If you have been on the APD for 3 years you should know the cops rarely win a bank/fed/prison these days

30 minutes ago, jwilly said:

@House. @TheCrestedPenguin i really dont get how the argument even happened or what the point of it was, it is obvious that the cops need more training because they can soft log and drive to the bank within 2 mins of it starting, and their loadouts cost nothing so they can come back 10+ times and somehow they still manage to lose.... however i completely understand that it would be hard to get people to actually come to the trainings,as it is not a requirement, and i wouldnt say he is a bad lt or spineless because people arent showing up to his trainings because some of the cops could care less about swat or actually winning a bank they just play cop to be a cop of you know what i mean.

Done a 169 trainings, if no one showed up i wouldn't still be doing them. People attend just not the right people.

calculated it i trained ~2500 people.

Edited by TheCrestedPenguin
13 minutes ago, jwilly said:

Lol im suggesting something to make the cops not get absolutely FUCKED at the bank/fed/prison. If you have been on the APD for 3 years you should know the cops rarely win a bank/fed/prison these days

No shit. I'm not gonna have some fingerless bot who got their rank from hopping in ts and sucking higher up dick try and teach me how to win a fed every other week. No thanks I'll pass.

Edit: this should happen and I really hope the reason it doesn't get implemented is not because cops are bad

Edited by ryno7
27 minutes ago, ryno7 said:

No shit. I'm not gonna have some fingerless bot who got their rank from hopping in ts and sucking higher up dick try and teach me how to win a fed every other week. No thanks I'll pass.

Edit: this should happen and I really hope the reason it doesn't get implemented is not because cops are bad

From what i have seen the higher ups are USUALLY more skilled than the constables.... just sayin i also think this would be cool to add in, just because fighting cops is fun

Edited by jwilly
14 hours ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Done a 169 trainings, if no one showed up i wouldn't still be doing them. People attend just not the right people.

calculated it i trained ~2500 people.

Maybe you are training the wrong people. You can train as many constables as you want, but as long as the leaders don't step up during a bank/pb/fed, then you won't get anywhere. Most of the time I attend any fed/bank/pb, only after it's over I realize there's a higher up at the scene, and he have had said all of 3 words. My point being, train then higher ranks to be leaders 

Chau and Le Razoir like this
14 hours ago, jwilly said:

Lol im suggesting something to make the cops not get absolutely FUCKED at the bank/fed/prison.

It's true, that rebels win most of the time. ( I know the feeling :P ) 

I personally think, that it's harder for the cops as well. 

1. They are only allowed to down in most situations, which makes it hard to do anything from there. If they try to move up, then they just get shot by another guy. 

2. They have to attack, which is harder to do than to defend. 

So there is a lot to it :)

7 hours ago, Budbringer said:

Maybe you are training the wrong people. You can train as many constables as you want, but as long as the leaders don't step up during a bank/pb/fed, then you won't get anywhere. Most of the time I attend any fed/bank/pb, only after it's over I realize there's a higher up at the scene, and he have had said all of 3 words. My point being, train then higher ranks to be leaders 

Again, I have no idea howmany times i have to say this. But the people who need it won't attend the trainings they need. Honestly curious if you read my previous statements before commenting. 

On 11/10/2016 at 0:25 PM, ryno7 said:

Who are you? Just curious.

+1 to this thread. The items that cops seize from civs and go into their cars, should, after being taken back to the hq, be teleported to the evidence locker. Which can then be attack by rebels.

Depending on how much gear is in there should change the time it takes to rob it. 

I.E - 1 or 2 mk18's and some drugs = Shorter time to rob it

10 mk-1's and 200 coke or something = a lot longer amount of time to rob it.

Rebels shouldn't have any clue how long its going to take and have to hold out against countless waves of cops.

because god knows that you autistic officers wont stop coming anyway

Edited by W00bzy
Just now, Budbringer said:

Maybe the reason they dont want to attend your trainings is due the quality of the trainings?

Been there, Now if they come to my trainings and say " hey you need to improve on this " rather then just giving a TO a number on his feedback form, Then we could improve. But no no no imagine if rebels where useful for the APD for once. Get your head of your ass and think about it as being maybe both sides on the wrong instead of always blaming the cops.  If i need to improve on my quality of trainings YOU attend one and tell me what to improve on i'll have a personal talk with you and you can correct me on EVERYTHING i did wrong and i will change it. Till then don't judge.

Bandit likes this
1 hour ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Been there, Now if they come to my trainings and say " hey you need to improve on this " rather then just giving a TO a number on his feedback form, Then we could improve. But no no no imagine if rebels where useful for the APD for once. Get your head of your ass and think about it as being maybe both sides on the wrong instead of always blaming the cops.  If i need to improve on my quality of trainings YOU attend one and tell me what to improve on i'll have a personal talk with you and you can correct me on EVERYTHING i did wrong and i will change it. Till then don't judge.

I actually have given you constructive feedback on your trainings in the past!