Bring back the wait time for cops to respawn

Dimz

Who else here thinks it is completly unfair for police to respawn over and over in the same HQ, what ever happened to the minute and a half respawn, even if you wanted to save somebody in police restains it is hard to take over the HQ if they can spawn there already, they keep changing police policies. I believe now the police spawn points are too OP anymore...even when I'm an officer i thought it was fair game when someone took over the HQ...spawn once or twice then you had to wait that was fair...

Well there is a timer at already exists [Exception Kavala cuz kavala= Aids:frog:].About bank and prison and cops spawning over and over again is being slighty discouraged by higher ranked officers to increase role-Play.So if all the officers die in 2-3 tries and does not gain any positive ground over the rebels the higher ranked officer calls everyone to stop going back.This is a great way for officers to value their lives rather than being a purple heart and going ballz deep.It also encourages rebels who kill officers on the scene making their shot valuable in the end of the day.