TheCrestedPenguin

Who's getting mod this round bois?!

96 posts in this topic

Place your bets on who is getting mod this round. or don't thats fine too. :FeelsBadMan:

Edited by TheCrestedPenguin

it's a tiring job

not for me

betting on arawson

Edited by massi

My question is, why do we need more admins.. Heres what i see happening. They get new moderators everytime the old ones get promoted for 1 reason. The mods are more likely to be active and actually do admin things. Once they get admin, they get complacent and dont feel the need to do admin shit, except spawn shit in. 

anyway, back on track. if i was a betting man, i bet 3 mods get accepted. 2 career cops, and a complete random civ who took the time to write a very intricate application. or it could just be all FSA members. who knows

50 minutes ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

Probably a fucking cocky retard, 1 or 2 FSA members, no one from any noteworthy gangs, a Lt. in the APD and someone who no knows whatsoever

Ethan you need to calm the fuck down

Edited by Bleach4dinner
Juice likes this

Just now, Bleach4dinner said:

Ethan you need to calm to fuck down

im sorry Niko Cyst something, i havent been on my computer and im trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriggered

1 hour ago, Budbringer said:

These are the current online players from FSA. Which one have not received admin yet? :)

8f6847a8028f5cc392cc2a69bd0cc803.png

DIS

Just now, Zoex said:

I am running for mod this time, hopefully @Olio won't be a dick and +1 me.

:shrug: i'll vote for you at the moderator elections

I WILL GET IT FKING RETARDS

p.s sry for my language got excited

Edited by Valerios

I moderate a few communities on Reddit and Steam and let me tell you that the charm wears off fast. The first couple of weeks are cool and you're like, "Look at me I moderate this popular community." but after that It's essentially a part-time job that you don't get paid for. If you are applying to be a moderator just to say hey look at me I'm a moderator then I recommend you don't. Only apply if you want to help strengthen the community. Make sure you have the spare time to do it; If it would interfere with real life stuff such as school or work then I would reconsider if I were you.

I put in like 3 mod apps and got told I'm a big fat ugly troll so I'm not putting in anymore. 

My free time will be spent elsewhere, rather than helping Asylum, ya jerks. 

That being said, Carson4Mod

Bob Jill., Kettles and Addon like this