Who's getting mod this round bois?!

My question is, why do we need more admins.. Heres what i see happening. They get new moderators everytime the old ones get promoted for 1 reason. The mods are more likely to be active and actually do admin things. Once they get admin, they get complacent and dont feel the need to do admin shit, except spawn shit in. 

anyway, back on track. if i was a betting man, i bet 3 mods get accepted. 2 career cops, and a complete random civ who took the time to write a very intricate application. or it could just be all FSA members. who knows

Scott, Vortex, JAY1HP and 10 others like this

I moderate a few communities on Reddit and Steam and let me tell you that the charm wears off fast. The first couple of weeks are cool and you're like, "Look at me I moderate this popular community." but after that It's essentially a part-time job that you don't get paid for. If you are applying to be a moderator just to say hey look at me I'm a moderator then I recommend you don't. Only apply if you want to help strengthen the community. Make sure you have the spare time to do it; If it would interfere with real life stuff such as school or work then I would reconsider if I were you.

Budbringer, MR. COW, Dredge and 4 others like this