Who's getting mod this round bois?!

3 hours ago, william said:

idk m8, Goku has had his kneepads on a lot recently, he too is in FSA.

Someone in FSA will get it, some LT/SGT and 2 plebs, history shows this is how it goes down :D

By having my knee pads on do you mean by hosting gang wars? something that I decided to do with @BaDaBiNg_10-8 and @Mr Smirnoff before apps even came out. I'm sorry William I hosted something for the community for everyone to enjoy and took time out of my weekends for you guys to enjoy, but by all means it does not mean I have knee pads on. sorry to break your heart 

Roice, Mahdizzle, Big Bird and 5 others like this
8 minutes ago, Goku said:

By having my knee pads on do you mean by hosting gang wars? something that I decided to do with @BaDaBiNg_10-8 and @Mr Smirnoff before apps even came out. I'm sorry William I hosted something for the community for everyone to enjoy and took time out of my weekends for you guys to enjoy, but by all means it does not mean I have knee pads on. sorry to break your heart 

Did i say gang wars?

Treeherder likes this
3 hours ago, Google™ said:

I don't think @Hubschrauber would get it or else he'd probs step down from Captain because I don't think they want 2 admins and 1 non-admin as Captains...

In the grand scheme of things that really doesn't matter. Having admins who are intelligent, have spare time, and have a good idea of how the server should be run will always take priority. He does,

hopefully when they get admin they'll continue to do stuff unlike the current trend

Budbringer and Google™ like this
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

In the grand scheme of things that really doesn't matter. Having admins who are intelligent, have spare time, and have a good idea of how the server should be run will always take priority. He does,

hopefully when they get admin they'll continue to do stuff unlike the current trend

Good point

5 hours ago, eleec said:

Well, I think the problem is whenever the names turn red you guys think we aint doin nothing :P

This community isn't big. I know who's looking for cheaters, whos working on code snippits / events, and all that. I also know who hasn't handled anything in quite some time. Thats not to say that you are that person or will ever be. It's just more or less a please stay active because its nice to have all of you guys helping out