Gnashes

Bugs and Broken Things

126 posts in this topic

There's no delete button to delete your gang when you are the leader and if you leave the gang when it's completely empty it doesn't get deleted

It becomes a ghost gang using up a name that no one else will be able to use, and there's no check on the server side that deletes that kind of gangs

i'd say, add a delete button for when you want to delete your gang and you are the leader of it and if someone by mistake makes a ghost gang, the server detects that and deletes it

as it is right now there's a pretty good chance that a group of trolls with nothing to lose would just make and leave a bunch of gangs just to block gang names for other players, and i do NOT wanna see that happen.

besides, i tried making a gang with a name that i really loved but the server had a hard restart seconds after which kicked me out and automatically turned it into a ghost gang, so this problem is personal to me, so please fix it

i think my account is bugged. its been a long, long time since i got on and was surprised to find my account still active.

it appears, however, that im unable to access any vehicle inventorys or use any loot crate keys that i had/buy. figured id post this here since, well... its broken.

would love to continue playing, pls help.

On 12/03/2018 at 8:14 AM, tofemaster said:

i think my account is bugged. its been a long, long time since i got on and was surprised to find my account still active.

it appears, however, that im unable to access any vehicle inventorys or use any loot crate keys that i had/buy. figured id post this here since, well... its broken.

would love to continue playing, pls help.

http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/36-characteraccount-support/
Post here and it will get fixed.

The gang perk Drug pushers do not apply to scroll wheel collecting coke/ heroin

Server 1 Always mega lag for 30 mins til it catches up or worse, but its always during the time period of 01-03 AM my timezone in SWe. ? Works good as shit before that

Posted (edited)

Registering for Jury duty broken. No more trials where you can say you killed cops or pay for votes :(

Edited by Batcan
Danne likes this