Change log 7.8.0

bamf

8 minutes ago, George Lopaz said:

Recoil correcting, when you shoot, it won't give as much recoil as it normally would. Ergo making it immensely easier to shoot. I think it should be banned tbh.

It's not a 100% thing to detect, they are scripts ran through ahk so it isn't detected as an actual script. Best way to know if someone is using one is if they can control the spray over 300m. Using an MRCO at 300m isn't hard to pull down at all

George Lopaz likes this
On 11/26/2016 at 4:28 PM, Goldy said:

@Gnashes

1. So currently if you are capping a cartel and a governor/admin message pops up, you can't see the percentage of the cap unless you run out of the zone and run back in.

2. Also when you down someone and restrain them, sometimes they are able to still run around even though they are downed. Once the blurriness wears off and they wake up from being downed, it then makes them stand still. They can shoot but the bullets don't register, kind of like when someone is in cop restraints and they try to shoot off a heli bench. 

i had a fucking guy jump out of my car and when i went to get out after him, i ragdolled myself.

Lets just say i didn't get that bounty...

Edited by Dork
On 21.11.2016 at 10:36 PM, Haych said:

Clearly the switch to the new Data Centre has stopped the aggressive kicking but it hasn't fixed it in the long run. If you can't get the servers to run a mere 100 people, maybe its time to decrease the slots because fighting during a full server is just wishing to die to someone who looks like they are playing on 500 ping.

Altis Life isn't all about cartels, it's about roleplaying your speeding tickets. :pogchamp:

@Gnashes @bamf

I'm not sure if this has already been said, But there is a spawn for "guard duty" That gets you basically locked in. On top of that if the prison ends and there are still some restrained inside any of the buildings they (and possibly you) get locked in with exploiting being the only way out.

Can we please get an option to unlock/lock the doors as cop. Make the doors auto-lock if the prison break starts or something... But its really annoying loosing half the guards to a bad spawn.

1 hour ago, Legit said:

@Gnashes @bamf

I'm not sure if this has already been said, But there is a spawn for "guard duty" That gets you basically locked in. On top of that if the prison ends and there are still some restrained inside any of the buildings they (and possibly you) get locked in with exploiting being the only way out.

Can we please get an option to unlock/lock the doors as cop. Make the doors auto-lock if the prison break starts or something... But its really annoying loosing half the guards to a bad spawn.

I'll look at the cop spawn side.  I think you mean the one by the Insane Asylum right?  

As for being "locked in" at the end of the prison break - we know the building is problematic.  If you are stuck in one of the little rooms when the door shuts you are kinda hosed.  I think Paratus and I came up with a solution for that, but it did not make this patch (yet).  If you are caught in the back area of the prison though, you can make your way to the front and up onto the roof.  You have options once you are there.  

Or just have your friends come and rescue you since you, you know, got locked into jail...  

1 hour ago, bamf said:

I'll look at the cop spawn side.  I think you mean the one by the Insane Asylum right?  

As for being "locked in" at the end of the prison break - we know the building is problematic.  If you are stuck in one of the little rooms when the door shuts you are kinda hosed.  I think Paratus and I came up with a solution for that, but it did not make this patch (yet).  If you are caught in the back area of the prison though, you can make your way to the front and up onto the roof.  You have options once you are there.  

Or just have your friends come and rescue you since you, you know, got locked into jail...  

I didn't look at the map the few times, If you go to the back of the main barracks building there is a double gated fence one left on right. The spawn is under the arch behind the gate to the left. 

13 hours ago, bamf said:

New patch coming in soon? :)

We have done a server side hotfix for today to fix the restart issue.  The new patch we were hoping to push out today was just not quite up to our standards to put out this close to the weekend, so we'll push it out on Monday (tentatively).  We do want things to (mostly) work properly when we throw them out.  

J1M and BlackShot like this

@Gnashes We're having a confliction with the wanted list. I ticketed someone and their bounty had not been removed from the list. They texted me that they had received a speeding ticket and their previous charges had been applied to them once again. Please fix ASAP

ce13edd382465ae0e12c4263ecf38d94.png

Edited by Flameless
1 hour ago, bamf said:

We have done a server side hotfix for today to fix the restart issue.  The new patch we were hoping to push out today was just not quite up to our standards to put out this close to the weekend, so we'll push it out on Monday (tentatively).  We do want things to (mostly) work properly when we throw them out.  

Expecting to see some of those QoL changes listed on the Community To-Do List, we need some Greens ticked off in there ;)