Change log 7.8.0

bamf

3 minutes ago, bamf said:

In all seriousness, cops are supposed to capture people not be hitmen.  Also, if you want a rebel to be salty then put her in jail.

Just now, Budbringer said:

Send them to jail and get payed. What do you need money for as a cop? Cop gear is really cheap. I pay less than 3k for my loadout

I always do, if you ask around in server 2 I usually do my best to send them to jail instead of killing them. Some times it's just frustrating that you can get into a guy, by the reason you want, and for a 75k get paid like 1,000 with 6 cops on. 

I'll be serious I don't play for the money, and I think this was implemented to solve part of the APD lethal happy force and to try avoid playing cop for money, but for some career cops (like me or like I used to be)  that actually spend money on cop pulling out stuff and losing it, it turns a bit frustrating. And also I want to point out that I don't know the current percentage that you get paid, I just like close pair numbers, but a slight increase on it will be great.

Maybe if it is like at, lets say, 15% increase it to 18 - 20%

I mean really a slight increase, not a way to make money. 

Just now, Haych said:

Sure, I can't say much without testing it. But if it's anything like Aus, you know what the community feedback is going to be. No one liked a cop spawning behind you just to restrain you without having a chance to fight back at all.

They don't in this case.  It's different in so many ways.

Haych likes this