Playing Asylum on a New Map

I love AltisI really do, but what if we played Asylum on a custom map built by the community by 9.0(If asylum still exist). No mods cause Arma 3 isn't to bad, and it wouldn't involve any complicated mods or new GUI's just Asylum, and if possible we can design them by seasons too.

Fuck I'll make it myself with the community if we all tried

you could pick the number of towns and the size of the world, what goes where and what should be the cartel location, layout, design. Town names and size. Environment and weather if possible.

Edited by Hymen Buster
4 minutes ago, Hymen Buster said:

I love AltisI really do, but what if we played Asylum on a custom map built by the community by 9.0(If asylum still exist). No mods cause Arma 3 isn't to bad, and it wouldn't involve any complicated mods or new GUI's just Asylum, and if possible we can design them by seasons too.

you could pick the number of towns and the size of the world, what goes where and what should be the cartel location, layout, design. Town names and size. Environment and weather if possible.

This seems like a good idea however I would rather have the effort be put towards Identity the game Asylum owners are trying to make.

16 minutes ago, Hymen Buster said:

One time we had a map called Australia.

It was fucking horrible and no one wants a re-creation of it in anyway.

Frizzy likes this
42 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Modded servers aren't worth the effort unless Develoment controls 100% of the assets used on the server.

Otherwise people update things at 3am or go missing for a month and render the servers unplayable.

Aussie life 2.0

@Sojobo 

*Cough* tow truck *Cough* Sydney Bridge *Cough*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GhTXQTcPx8

Edited by Brendon Smith
10 hours ago, Flameless said:

I was never around to enjoy this "Aussie" server. From the looks of the video, it looks beautiful and with this I'm guessing the problem was massive frame rate drop and server lag? Is there anyway to mend that? This server looks amazing !!

The frames were complete shit and the map had millions of memory leak locations, rendering most of the player on the server useless.